Found This on Ebay Today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"koni coilover suspension"

lmao, more like koni yellows and some springs. and 18" wheels?

looks ok i guess, but probably needs more work then hes letting on. and no full body shots of the car. id be surprised if it gets many bids.

its FS on HONE.

also, it wouldnt take more than a weekend to get that car on the road.

$6k is a lot for a 20 year old car you have to tow home. And that's just the starting bid. Still no bids either.

stoccord pwns with his sarcasm.

and that car is not worth anywhere near 12,500. im not even sure id pay 6k for it.

God people take such bad pictures. What possesses people to be so retarded with a camera????

18s on a crx is retarded. i bet 15's would clear those 'big brakes' too.

Its in need of work for sure. Just thought it was unique and someone just doesn't want to finish it.

If someone wanted a K-swapped CRX.......it would be well worth the $6k. No bids but I bet someone will try. I think it'll top out around $7500-8000....we'll see. IMO you'd be very hard pressed to get a CRX shell and a swap (even to the point it is) for that price. Let alone tons of bits and pieces you could keep/sell. But I am not in the market.....It interested me and thought it would make a decent discussion.

Wow.....no bids.

So if its $4500....is that the reserve? Or is that a starter price to get bidding started?

It might not be $8000 thats just a example.. The car won't sell till it reaches the reserved price set by the seller... I never really understood why people set a reserve price..

Back