Frankly I'm surprised this took so long !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

Play the Tsunami game !

Before you think this is some Consumption Junction thing.. No.. This is Official US government. FEMA.GOV.

So "The O.C." and FEMA are totally making fun of the largest natural disaster in modern history.

Nice.

Fuckers.

-> Steve

Where the fuck does the beachball go? Dammit...I want my cyber-prize!

edit: My cyber-prize is a goddamn frog? What the fuck? I wanna see titties! Not some fucking WB ripoff!

The beachball goes in the SHACK.

That's a freebie - because the cyber-prize is the most fucked up thing on the internet. Hands down.

Bon Appetit.

-> Steve

Originally posted by civicious@Jan 20 2005, 10:15 PM
Where the fuck does the beachball go? Dammit...I want my cyber-prize!

edit: My cyber-prize is a goddamn frog? What the fuck? I wanna see titties! Not some fucking WB ripoff!
[post=448919]Quoted post[/post]​

Not just any frog... But a spasming 2-step frog.

Welcome to the US Government. That website prolly cost $57,000

-> Steve

what's a prolaOH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what in the FUCK?!?!?! BWAH!!! BWAH!!!! BWAH!!!!!

And that chick's legs are photoshopped. There's a video of her fucking a horse somewhere.

Originally posted by civicious@Jan 20 2005, 10:47 PM
what's a prolaOH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what in the FUCK?!?!?! BWAH!!! BWAH!!!! BWAH!!!!!

And that chick's legs are photoshopped. There's a video of her fucking a horse somewhere.
[post=448936]Quoted post[/post]​

At least she has no tattoos.... That would be.... Wierd.

Total turn-off.

-> Steve
..\()/
...oo
....|

There's a video of her fucking a horse somewhere.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, riiiiggghhhtttt

bahahahhahahhhhhahaha
BAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA

No, seriously. It was on the sherdog.com forum a while back...That's some chic from Austrailia, and she was straight fuckin' a horse.

She also has one of the loosest cunts I've ever seen (I don't believe this to be a coincidence).

That's some chic from Austrailia, and she was straight fuckin' a horse.

She also has one of the loosest cunts I've ever seen (I don't believe this to be a coincidence).

bahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

ooh man, too funny
coincidence...

maybe the horse broke her legs off??
:(

Back