Free $20

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Didn't read all that crap. Now it sounds weird. Seems odd Associated Press would right up an article and let local newspapers publish it.

most national stories are from the Associated Press... this one just happens to be a little sketchy...

they ask enough info to get something on you liek credit info and so on

Hmmmm
DOB
Address
Last 4 of SSN

*cough*bullshit*couch*

Besides who would trust anything from MN? :D j/p

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jan 29 2003, 06:31 PM
Hmmmm
DOB
Address
Last 4 of SSN

*cough*bullshit*couch*

Besides who would trust anything from MN? :D j/p

i m from minnesota :angry: minnesota has the worst drivers not the worst scamers!

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jan 29 2003, 06:23 PM
thats what tipped me off, when they wanted the last 4 digits of my SSN.

:werd:

No way I'm giving up my SSN for $20.

actually I saw this on the news, don't know if this is the actual way to go about it but it's true. Major revord labels conspired to raise prices all at once to increase profits. Now they gotta pay out. Were also learning about it in my ethics class.

I herd the state i live in(NC) been rippin ppl off for years(we got the highest retail price for cds), right now if you bought your cd from like 1990-1995(or somtin like that) you can get a full refund. Sounds like them Sam Goodys over here(Nas God's Son; $13 at Target, $20 at Sam Goodys)

sam goody's sucks, their cd's are always atleast $3 more then at target.

We have Hastings which CD's are 19.99 and some shit is 22.99, or we have Sam Goody and well, I hate our mall, so i goto Hastings. Everywhere else is all edited.

in the mall here in orlando i've seen cd's sell for 18-22 :eek: before. just at disc jockey.

Originally posted by 90 accord+Jan 30 2003, 12:31 AM-->
Originally posted by Calesta@Jan 29 2003, 09:42 PM
90 accord
@Jan 29 2003, 06:23 PM
thats what tipped me off, when they wanted the last 4 digits of my SSN.

:werd:

No way I'm giving up my SSN for $20.

exactly what i was thinking too. i know its only the last 4 digit
i know theres a way they can find the first digits pretty easily.

I was looking at some ppls ss at school and noticed that the numbers (first three) are common; half the school has their ss beginning with the same numbers.

Back