fruit recall

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I shit you not. Yesterday I had a friend over and asked him if he wanted a peach. I went on about how great they were this year. I split a peach in half and have him a half and took a half for myself. We both took a bite and he was like damn you are right this peach rocks. Then my phone rings. I answer it and it's a recording. I take another bite while listening to the message and it goes on to say hi you bought peaches from our store within the last 2 months so you are getting this call to inform you to not eat them because of... throw them out and come to the store for a full refund.

I hung up and said. Um it was a message saying not to eat the peaches because it could cause listeria. Then we both finished eating the peache.

Talk about random odds of eating peaches and getting a phone call saying do not each the peaches!

None of the peaches we had were effected. Although I didn't look into it until after we finished the peach lol.

Back