FS: 1993 Civic Hatch (honda tuning feature) & BOOST Ready!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brettII

KMS-fab
For Sale: approx. 140k on chasis; 1993 Honda Civic Hatchback (DX) - (Featured in HondaTuning April 2006 -
see it here: Honda Tuning Feature )
it is obvisouly de-turbo'd but a little investment of $3-3.5k and you have the potential for 11's.

this was one of our shop cars/my car...i am trying to sell now due to college graduation and moving on to bigger and better things, enjoy (i know i did):

•Wrecked in Sept of 2003 (forced to start restoration early)
•Aligned professionally by harrison frame & axle (welded true EG6 support in) - obviously no issues with alignment, etc. as i have driven the car almost 15k miles without issues i.e.-transmission, mounting, etc.)

•OBDI B16a Motor, Trans and ECU from Hmotorsonline.com (the most reliable ones) w/approx. 45k miles (swapped and done right)
•no power steering or A/C
•DC Sports Header w/EGT
•KMS-fab Head Breather
•Custom 2.5" Exhaust w/Apexi Muffler

•Fresh Milano Red Paint (needs hardly any TLC in this department besides a good exterior detail)
•Walbro 255lph in-tank fuel pump
•AEM Fuel Filter
•C&R Radiator with SPAL fan (may part with separately)
•15" Nippon Racing Wheels (flat black finish; similar to Rota Slipstream) w/Kumho Ecsta MX (90% on 2 of them, 50% on other 2)
•Pioneer Head unit with 4 - 6" Pioneer speakers and Bass Tube (custom fitted box)
•Auto Meter Ultra-Lite Gauges (all work except the Boost)
- EGT
- Oil Pressure
- Water Temp
- Volts
- Boost
•Code Alarm w/keyless entry (2 sirens and proximity sensor)
•Greddy Turbo Timer (i know)
•NEX Full Coilovers
•Skunk2 front strut tower bar
•Tanabe rear strut tower bar
•OmniPower Aluminum Rear Lower Control Arms
•OmniPower Front Upper Control Arms/Camber Kit
•Ingall's Rear Camber Kit
•Kordenbrock Motorsports Traction Bars (optional)
•GSR rear disk conversion (GSR master cylinder, GSR brake booster & Del Sol Si proportioning valve)
•Goodridge Braided brake lines
•Art Morrison 6-point Roll Bar (retains rear seats – painted black)
•2000 Civic Si seats
•EG6 interior panels and rear seating (converted to power windows)
•EG6 front lip
•EG6 gauge cluster
•Will be receiving OEM front lip
•JDM EG6 City Lights
•PasswordJDM Vision Amber Corners
•Type R shift knob
•Original (when I bought the car in Sept. 2003) Cherry scented car/air freshener
•VIS Carbon Fiber hood

wMTMyNDUwMDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMyNDUwMzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMyNDUwNDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMyNDUwNTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMyNDUwMjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMwOTE3MjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMwOTE3MzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMwOTE3NDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMwOTE3NTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMwOTE3NjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMwOTE3NzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMwOTE3ODZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTMwOTE3OTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

the interior of the car is 9 or 9.5 of 10, truly. there are some issues with the exterior but nothing (as stated above) a nice detailing wont clean up. there is oxidation on the quarters (about the size of a dime on either size - see pics).

It goes as listed for $7000 OBO. I can throw in some other things if the price is right/I feel happy that day or you ask me to throw something in for “X†amount of money such as traction bars, etc.

Thanks for looking and please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, concerns, etc. i built this car from the ground up almost and have all receipts, documents, you name it...just ask and you shall receive. i have many vouches on this car and they too can speak for it. Thanks again,

Brett Kordenbrock
brett@kms-fab.com
cincinnati, ohio

its the red one...on the right (i can email more pics if said person is interested)
some pics to get an idea of the car...

nice car.....saw a nitrous tank in the pic how many times you run the car with it? Motor abused at all??

the nitrous tank was from when the car was boosted. it no longer has that (i took those interior pics when i was selling it as a rolling chasis). i have only had the swap done for about 2 weeks. i drive it about 50 miles a week b/c i am away on co-op. i never abuse it as i would like it to be in as good as shape as possible when the new owner receives it. thanks for pointing that out.

brett

I still have that Honda Tuning article. Your car and the DRT ek from that issue made me change my goals for my Integra. That is my favorite issue of Honda Tuning.

thanks bud, that means a lot. honestly, i think i will cry once the car leaves my possession. i put a lot of time in it and loved every minute of it.

brett

holla! come on fellas, throw some reasonable offers out there....

brett

Back