FS: 89 CRX HF w/Si swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

itstock

Well, once again im moving onto a new car. Im selling my 89 crx and here is a general list of what it is:

89 CRX HF, Brand new inspection sticker (lightest model of all 2g crx, 1820lbs from factory)
1990 CRX Si engine, tranny
CRX Si PM6 Chipped ecu
Custom 2 1/4" Flowmaster exhaust (soudns good)
Short ram intake
KYB struts/ Coilovers
CRX Si wheels
Si lip
JDM amber corners
CRX si seats

This car is actually damn quick for what it is. I have raced 2 b16a civic hatchs and beat them, and also beat a h22 prelude. It doesnt have any major rust. I dont have a set price for it yet so im taking offers for it, but please be realistic, there is quite a bit of time and work done to this car and for what it is it goes better then it should. I willpost up pics.

I have done some other MINIMAL weight reductions like removing the spare wheel and the tar underneath the carpet so i guess it weighs around 1775 - 1800lbs.

in a few of these pics theer are some black edm spec wheels on the front, these wheels will not be sold with the car. If your interested please email me itstock@aol.com since i dont frequent here that often.

f9d11762.jpg

f9d1175b.jpg

f9d11752.jpg

f9d11748.jpg

rust spot
f9cb90ff.jpg

heres another angle of the car

f9cb90fd.jpg

ill trade you my 90 b16 civic hatch for your 93 hatch if it looks good if your that up for trading it!!!!!!!

~bill~

Back