Fs 92 Civic Vx B16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

11614DSC00117-med.JPG

11614DSC00141-med.JPG

that shit is decent y0, i wish i just hadnt bought my new car :(

saggleman is a good guy, and i'm friends with neal sutton, the guy who did the swap.

its a very clean car, well worth the price.

ttt

Id give $4k for it and not a penny more. I dont care what mods it has. I bet it hasn't been babied

Originally posted by Roro@Apr 1 2003, 10:48 AM
Id give $4k for it and not a penny more. I dont care what mods it has. I bet it hasn't been babied

Don't try to disguise the fact that all the money you could possibly accumulate is 4K, by trying to sound hard. Nobody gives a fuck if you don't care about the mods. How the fuck do you know whats been babied. It's so easy to sound hard in a fucking forum. congratualtions! way to drive a hard bargain. you make me sick. You are obviosly a little pussy under the impression that you are hard because no one can see you on the internet. I bet in person you would have sucked this kid up and given him the full asking price and a tip out of fear. Taking your pent up aggresion out in internet forums only lets people know how much of a pussy you truly are.

Originally posted by saggleman@Apr 1 2003, 11:40 PM
so, anyways, i'm pretty sure i was trying to sell a car somewhere in here...

ttt

seriously.

READ THE RULES

NO THREAD JACKING.

if you dont want the car for the price he posted, go away. dont bitch about it. plain and simple.

Originally posted by Maverick@Apr 1 2003, 09:51 PM

Don't try to disguise the fact that all the money you could possibly accumulate is 4K, by trying to sound hard. Nobody gives a fuck if you don't care about the mods. How the fuck do you know whats been babied. It's so easy to sound hard in a fucking forum. congratualtions! way to drive a hard bargain. you make me sick. You are obviosly a little pussy under the impression that you are hard because no one can see you on the internet. I bet in person you would have sucked this kid up and given him the full asking price and a tip out of fear. Taking your pent up aggresion out in internet forums only lets people know how much of a pussy you truly are.

Im sorry if my post sounded "hard" but a modded car is not worth the money put into it. 4k is a decent offer for a 92 Honda.

And Maverick, we're not talking about your family's income. Im not some punk teenager living off my parents. I work 2 jobs, Im buying a house and I have a small side business. So before you try and punk someone, you better have the means to back your trash up.

damn. can't we all just get along? no, but seriously Roro. Maverick works with me, he's a hard working guy and so is saggleman. he's put some money into that car just like you prolly put money into yours to make it better. you shouldn't just blow that off like that. it is worth something. and if you don't like it then don't post. plain and simple. don't go mess up someones post and low ball the hell out of it cause you don't think it's worth the money. and by the way. it don't matter if you work 10 jobs and are buying 3 houses. both these guys work if not as hard as you harder. and Maverick prolly has it worse than you've ever had it. one thing when you get out on your own and have family to back you up, another when they live in another country. and by the way.......both these guys can back it up to the fullest, don't think for a sec. they can't make you look like the punk you're acting like. and if you think you can prove me or any of these guys to look like a punk, then look at the profile. i live in tampa, fl. and that's WORD!

Hey man. I understand the srtuggle and know where you're comin from. What im saying though is that someone who knows what its like to have to work for there money shouldn't slam someone when theyre trying to sell their car. You're right 4k isn't a bad offer for a 92 civic but mods do make a differance. Alot has been done to that civic and its well worth the money. If you feel the mods don't make a differance then go pay 4k for a 92 civic DX and everyone will be happy. Bump

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Apr 1 2003, 10:58 PM-->
saggleman
@Apr 1 2003, 11:40 PM
so, anyways, i'm pretty sure i was trying to sell a car somewhere in here...

ttt

seriously.

READ THE RULES

NO THREAD JACKING.

if you dont want the car for the price he posted, go away. dont bitch about it. plain and simple.

Read what the boss man said y0! :angry:

I also know that when I get ready to sell my car, returning it to near as stock as possible is the best way to sell it. I will get more value out of parting out my aftermarket stuff than I will selling it out right with the car. Its a clean car but my offer still would stay at what I said. When the car is stock, you have a lot better idea at what you're getting. When its been modded, you dont know what is up for grabs.

Back