FL FS 94 HCivic Ex With B16 Swap 4000 OBO/ FT For CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EmpiresSolider

1994 Honda Civic EX With B16 Swap Will Lower Price For 88 And Up CRX Trade Perfferably SI (Stock Is Just As Good As Built As Long As Its In Good Condition And Drives And Paint Job Doesn't Matter Just As Long As There Are No Dents) Car Will Not Be Exchanged Until I Have Found A CRX To Buy

-Check Out CraigsList for pics:
94 Civic EX B16 Swap With Mods FS OBO/FT For CRX

---PERFORMANCE---
-B16A2 VTEC Engine
-GSR Tranny
-AEM Short Ram Intake
-Skunk2 Front Camber Kit
-Skunk2 Lowering Springs
-ITR Cams
-DC Headers
-3' Exhaust
-Short Shifter
-2.5' Ractive Muffler
-New Pistons (Stock)
-New Battery
-New Fuel Filter
-New Head Gasket
-New Frann 6X Oil Filter

---EXTERIOR---
-New Paint (Dark Green Loooks Black At Night)
-Carbon Fiber Hood (Sticker Covers Scrach Can Remove If You Want)
-Angel Head Lights
-Aftermarket Side Mirrors
-96 Civic Side Skirts
-Si Tail Lights
-Tinted Windows

---INTERIOR---
-Sparco Steering Wheel
-3' XoVission Touch Screen Radio (Bluetooth Can Dial From Car/Saves Last Few Call Numbers, CD/DVD/MP3, AM/FM, SD Card Slot, USB Port, Can Play Music From Laptop/Ipod/Anything With Headphone Jack, Rear View Camera [If You Install Camera], T.V. [If You Install]
-2 Audiobahn Speakers
-2 Kickers
-2 Tweeters
-Kenwood Amp (1000 Watt)
-2 12' Sub Woofers
-Type-R Cover For Short Shifter
-New Front Seats

---EXTRAS---
-A/C Needs To Be Recharged Which I Will Do Upon Request
-Powersteering
-Jumper Cables
-Spare Tire
-Sun Roof Is Cracked
-All Electronics Are Already Set Up

Willing To Take Car To You Or Meet Somewhere
Thats All Off The Top Of My Head If You Want To Know Anything Else Just Email Me Or Text Me At 407-222-2937 (Text Only)
Side Skirts Were Taken off For Thruogh Cleaning

ill straight trade you for my 91 crx si with a d16z6 with a built head. drives great. all it needs really is an alt. which i can throw in for ya. but ya. lmk

i want some pics your link doesnt work. pm me with them and ill pm you back with some.

I'd like to see some pics bro i have a pretty mint 91 crx si with a dohc zc and i have some b-series swap parts laying around and another crx shell if you be willing to try and work something out lmk shoot me a txt 936-404-9591 Names Jaime.

ya id like to see some pics also...i got a 91 crx with built B-20 mint body with sir wing and amber turns...3inc full exh...paint that has never seen day light ..just puting back togather from the paint job

Back