FS: 95 Civic DX Hatch with a freash off the crate JDM d15b

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DaBeastWthn

This damn space is 2 shor
FS: 95 Civic DX Hatch with a fresh off the crate JDM d15b

95 Civic Dx hatch runs great! Clear title. Needs a new home as I'm outta money!
Parts replaced:
Front bumper
Rear bumper
Passenger door (from an EX so will need manual controls installed): It was hit in the passenger door when I bought it.
VAFC installed
P28 ECU installed
Installed near mint Si seats
JDM d15b w/28,000 miles on it (have receipts)
4-1 DC header
New clutch
New Calipers
New Rotors
New Pads
New drums
New rear shoes
NGK Iridium plugs
NGK wires
Generic CAI
Adjustable drop springs

Parts that I'll have ready to install:
Manual window controls and door handle from old door
Complete Ingnition (the one in it was rigged but still works will have another one installed for the buyer)

Parts needed:
Passenger fender ($52.00 Certifit)
Hood ($56.00 Certifit) hood jammed and bent it prying it open.
Passenger sideskirt (unless you can mod the coupe one that's on it to fit right)

TLC needed:
Performance Dents popped out of roof and other areas (easy fix just drop the headliner)
Very minor rust (see pics)
Will need a paint job

I'd take $2500 FIRM for it as is and including all the parts. I'm taking a HUGE lose on this as most of you know. I appreciate all the help from some local guys...N2HIFI, Spork, Silverstreak, 99Blackhatch, Silver Knight, Soundqjr (he was there for moral support) :morons: and everyone else that helped with the build.
For the CARFAX history report...click below
<A href="http://www.carfax.com/viewEmailReport.do?a=zVuCu93ibj0OBpJpJFZ%2B%2FLHd%2Bv88CJr9OHhGOSlEQR04LVx%2BnbxvhtbDgDaCTSi3"" target=_blank>CARFAX Vehicle History Report on 2HGEH2364SH504223
It's sitting on steelies but I have 2000 Si's and newer Hankook tires to go on it for exta $$$ if you want them.

lowered014.jpg

lowered015.jpg

lowered016.jpg

lowered017.jpg

lowered018.jpg

lowered019.jpg

lowered020.jpg

lowered021.jpg

lowered022.jpg

lowered023.jpg

lowered024.jpg

lowered025.jpg

s15001-1.jpg

Last edited:
good guy i know the people that helped him they all know what they are doing good luck with the sale man.
shawn

Back