TX FS: '96 civic hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dbmonster

I am selling my '96 civic hatchback. this car is very clean and has lots of mods. it runs great and is my current daily driver. I absolutely love this car and would rather not sell it, but I need the money to finance my next project. the price is $4000 obo, I need to sell this ASAP so I will consider all reasonable offers

the mileage on the car is about 130K, since the cluster has been swapped the odometer is not accurate, but it reads 148k. the vin number is 2hgej6326th126268.

here is a list of modifications and details about the condition of the car

motor/transmission/ecu swap:
the motor is a d16y8 vtec from a '98 civic EX, with matching ecu from the same car. the motor was refreshed with lots of new parts and painted before being installed about 5 months ago. the new parts include-oil pump, water pump, timing belt, valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, and spark plugs. the motor is basically stock other then the usual bolt-on's including short ram intake, header, and exhaust. the transmission is from an eg civic si and has no problems (no grinds, etc), both axles were also replaced during the motor swap and the transmission was flushed and refilled. the car also has a brand new a/c compressor and the air blows ice cold.

body:
the body is custom painted, the hood, roof, and hatch are dark charcoal gray (looks like carbon fiber from a distance) and the rest of the body is the stock silver color. the body is not perfect and there are small door dings, scratches, and rock chips. but overall it is very clean with no major body work needed. also has APR Carbon fiber F1 Style mirrors and 8,000k bi-xenon hid headlights (high and low beam)

wheels/tires:
the wheels are black 5zigen fno1rc 16's with new tires

suspension/brakes:
the car is lowered on H&R race springs, the rest of the suspension is stock
the rear brakes have been converted to disk brakes

Interior:
custom seats, sparco shift knob, short throw shifter, civic type-R style red door inserts, headliner re-wrapped in red material to match doors, kenwood cd player relocated to center console, pioneer component speakers in the front doors with stock EX tweeter pods, pioneer 6x9's in the rear, air/fuel ratio gauge in stock radio location, stock gauge cluster replaced with Ex civic cluster with tach, EX civic center console with armrest/storage. the interior is very clean overall for the cars age.

there is more to list but that is all I can think of at the moment. call or text me for more info at 325-three seven four-9955 I prefer texting as I cannot answer phone calls at work, if you do call please leave a voicemail. and of course you can also PM me on here.

I can also send more pics to your phone or email.

here's the pics

z012.jpg

z013.jpg

z014.jpg

z015.jpg

z018.jpg

z019.jpg

z023.jpg

z024.jpg

z025.jpg

z026.jpg

z027.jpg