Fs: Acura/honda Integra (type-r Looks) Located In Ohio

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sigsr

I have 1994 ACURA/HONDA INTEGRA with title. Brand new paint job. Very nice glossy pearl white/Championship white(TYPE-R LOOKS) it cost me $2500 for just the paint. This will include the SI rims and black leather seats came from GSR. I recently Install SIR-G INTEGRA shipped straigt from japan that cost me $3500 including shipping and that a great deal .This motor is very competitive with the k20's motor because they both are the best made from all integra's in both generation :ph34r:. I also intalled front clip from 2001 acura integra front for a conversion and Type-R side skirt :D . This look very nice. People often thought i drove a TYPE-R because it look very alike. ;)

go to this link for picture Nice And Very Clean Integra Ls 1994 Shell

I only asking for $6500,but give me your best offer and i will compromise or negotiate it. I am located in Brunswick,OH call or text

message me at 216-390-1061 or E-MAIL me at sigsr01@yahoo.com (for pictures put your message title INTEGRA ADD) for appointment or offers please call me .Please No Low Ballers or broke ppl offers. Because i put a lots of time,money, and heart on her.

Last edited:
$6500? i'll give you $65 for it chinito......

I have 1994 ACURA/HONDA INTEGRA with title. Brand new paint job. Very nice glossy pearl white/Championship white(TYPE-R LOOKS) it cost me $2500 for just the paint. This will include the SI rims and black leather seats came from GSR. I recently Install SIR-G INTEGRA shipped straigt from japan that cost me $3500 including shipping and that a great deal .This motor is very competitive with the k20's motor because they both are the best made from all integra's in both generation :ph34r:. I also intalled front clip from 2001 acura integra front for a conversion and Type-R side skirt :D . This look very nice. People often thought i drove a TYPE-R because it look very alike. ;)

go to this link for picture Nice And Very Clean Integra Ls 1994 Shell

I only asking for $6500,but give me your best offer and i will compromise or negotiate it. I am located in Brunswick,OH call or text

message me at 216-390-1061 or E-MAIL me at sigsr01@yahoo.com (for pictures put your message title INTEGRA ADD) for appointment or offers please call me .Please No Low Ballers or broke ppl offers. Because i put a lots of time,money, and heart on her.

Back