FS Best GSR deal you will find anywhere

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Black on Black leather, 118k miles has a jrsc with header/intake/fuel rail.

pretty quick car. 2 tiny spots of surface rust on the rear wells (surface only will snad out), normal dents dings not too bad. on steelies. MINT interior with infinity speakers and eclipse deck...pretty nice sound system. all glass is good.

Needs window tint removed lol...maybe a nice catback and possible a speedometer (i dunno why this wont read the speed only??)

im just THINKING of selling. in all likely hood i'll probly keep it cause people are broke these days lol

Start it off at $5900 OBO MAY*** trade for a car worth around $2k-+ and take around $3500k cash depending

Just got momo TREK STEERING WHEEL, and a catback also put on 16 inch motegi's on it now, price is $5700 Firm

Pics can be had by emailing or iming me mx6trickout@aol.com Located in columbus ohio heres a auction of the Previous owners listing on ebay...the 3 mods i put on are the only differances

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...44691715&rd=1,1

People are selling stock Ls's for $5k and supercharged Ls's for $7k (i can link u to threads) $5700 for mine is a STEAL!!!! Dont offer less..ive turned down $5500 3 different times.

Back