FS CT: Black 1991 Civic Si Hatchback. Turbo D16Z6. lots of extras

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CoreyR

For sale is my 1991 Civic Si. The suspension is stock. the car has 88-89 CRX Si wheels on them with prractically new tires, they have at least 90% tread left. the car has typical EF rust for a car that came from new hampshire the car is straight otherwise with no dents, the car will obviosuly need paint as seen in the pictures. The interior absolutely mint seats have no tears/burns/holes. theres a dual gauge pillar pod with a megan boost and oil pressure gauge. its got a nice flip down face pioneer stereo.

The only thing i can think of thats wrong with this car is the sunroof leaks becuase it needs a new seal. I will include with the car, a brand new set (from veng) of rocker and quarter panels that i bought to do the body work but havent had the time. and if it sells for my asking price i will include a 2.5" Kteller exhaust with a 2.5" high flow cat and magnaflow muffler. on to the mods...

Drivetrain:
Stock D16Z6 W/ARP headstuds + new MLS headgasket/water pump/timing belt and the distributor/cap/rotor/wires was just replaced with new autozone units.
Y8 Intake Manifold
Rywire OBD0>OBD1 conversion harness w/ Dizzy jumper plugs
Socketed P28 tuned on Uberdata.
Stock Si tranny
XTD 6 puck cutch w/ brand new OEM flywheel (not resurfaced)
Full size dual core rad w/12" slim fan (car runs cool even on hot days)

Turbo setup:
CCFAB log mani w/ external gate
Small 16G Turbo
38MM Wastegate
DSM 450cc injectors
MBC
Stealthmode Oil Feed kit
CCFAB 2.5" charge piping
CCFAB 2.5" downpipe
1G DSM BOV

Im asking $2300 for the car. which i think is a fair price considering the mods and what im including. im open to REASONABLE offers. i like this car....alot and the only reason im selling it is to buy something newer with A/C. dont bother low balling me on this car because not only would i rather let it sit im my garage then take a lowball offer, i can and will part it for my asking price if it comes down to it.

Picture072.jpg

Picture073.jpg

Picture059.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Picture069.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Picture060.jpg

Picture066.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Picture064.jpg

Picture068.jpg

Picture067.jpg

90siTuner-part2 said:
do you have the NA stuff still?? would you sell it without the turbo?

i could make it NA yes. $1200 with the kteller $1000 without. i would still include the panels too

BTW this is corey im at dales.

Last edited:
its very reliable . it never did not start. all the ignition stuff is all brand new. depends what the trade is but i really need cash. -corey-

Back