Fs: Custom Wide-mouth Bumper

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I created this guy from the stock bumper for my '92-'95 4-dr. civic. It took a good bit of time to modify, but it is pretty original. It is painted to match the stock civic seafoam green, but could easily be sanded and repainted to match your ride. There are no defects in it, and the bumper is near mint condition.
I would like to get about $175 out of it (money orders only) I think that is a fair price for the time I put in, plus the paint job. If it matches your car, that is a deal.....nothing to do but bolt it on. Available for delivery w/in a limited distance, or I can ship it at your cost, probably about $20-$35. If you are interested, leave on, PM me, or send an e-mail to importdimensions@hotmail.com, leave your e-mail and then I can send you the pic of it.......thanks...I.D. :spin:

Okay....the pic is....
s3e3c271d415d4.jpg

just one thing.....explain how to do it? not quite sure.........but i can e-mail them in no time........but i would gladly post...just tell me how...thanks..ID :worthy:

Originally posted by importdimensions@Jan 30 2003, 03:55 PM
just one thing.....explain how to do it? not quite sure.........but i can e-mail them in no time........but i would gladly post...just tell me how...thanks..ID :worthy:

If they are on the web already, you just have to link the picture with teh "IMG" tag in this text box (for making a post).

If not, you can upload JPG's to the Hondaswap Gallery.
Go to the "forums" tab, and click the "the gallery is now open" link near the banners.

tried, but it ain't work'n......if you want to try it from my album (ImportDimensions Pics)...go ahead it is the only one in there, then post it......i would appreciate it......make it easier for others to see........thanks....

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jan 30 2003, 04:38 PM
Didn't need the life size.

well this way you can print it out and see what it will look like on your car before you buy it :)

It is not really the price or anything like that just most people here like the sleeper non body kit look. But for body work, it looks extremly clean and not over done in anyway.

Free bump for you.

Try posting this sites like superhonda, honda-tech, civicland, places like that good luck, you might get a few more bites off of it.

looks good man! i have an EK and its black, so.... :) but, free bump for you..

Back