FS: D16Z6 w/ DX trans in CT $300

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im pulling the motor out of my hatch and i need to get rid of it, it runs 100% and doesnt smoke. the motor has 132,6XX miles on it. the transmission is not the origional, the previous owner blew the tranny and replaced it with a DX trans. the motor is complete with all sensors and stuff ready to be dropped into another car. the ECU is not included in that price. i prefer local pickup in central CT but i can ship it freight to a business adress for around ~$130.

Originally posted by thetruth@Jul 31 2005, 03:14 PM
how much you want for it? and does it come with ecu, harness, etc.. why are you selling it? im located in the new haven county.
[post=533641]Quoted post[/post]​

read the title....it says 300 dollars and it also says above if you ALSO read that the ecu is NOT included...READ! it helps!

i also have a 1.6 d16b7 it has 110383 on it , it came out of my 95 hatch it got tranny on it good clutch in it is is missing t/b and spark plug wires it comes with ecu but not motor harness shifting linkage is still on it i am takein offers on it i am also in ct email me is insterested flauzier@aol.com

Originally posted by sireg@Jul 31 2005, 10:19 PM
dont thread jack fag, make your own post if you have something to sell. :p
[post=533795]Quoted post[/post]​

i not thred jackin man this is my friend thread and i am just helpin him out so chill out

how much you want for it? and does it come with ecu, harness, etc.. why are you selling it? im located in the new haven county.
[post=533641]Quoted post[/post]​

like the title says, $300 no ECU (can include for extra $100). i am keeping the harness also for my new motor but all the sensors are included. im selling it cause im building an lsv turbo so i dont need it.

posol

Staff member
i'll vouch for cory too... he's a local bud.
i've done biz with "thetruth" and hes cool too...

Originally posted by bluhatch95+Jul 31 2005, 02:57 PM-->
i also have a 1.6 d16b7 it has 110383 on it , it came out of my 95 hatch it got tranny on it good clutch in it is is missing t/b and spark plug wires it comes with ecu but not motor harness shifting linkage is still on it i am takein offers on it i am also in ct email me is insterested flauzier@aol.com
[post=533658]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by bluhatch95@Jul 31 2005, 10:13 PM
sireg
@Jul 31 2005, 10:19 PM
dont thread jack fag, make your own post if you have something to sell.  :p

i not thred jackin man this is my friend thread and i am just helpin him out so chill out
[post=533826]Quoted post[/post]​

hey hackhatch95,looks like your trying to make a sale on your motor not his.

Originally posted by sireg+Aug 1 2005, 10:51 PM-->
Originally posted by bluhatch95@Jul 31 2005, 02:57 PM
i also have a 1.6  d16b7 it has 110383  on it ,  it came out of my 95 hatch  it  got  tranny on it good clutch in it  is is missing t/b and  spark plug wires it comes with  ecu but not motor harness shifting linkage is still on it  i am takein offers on it  i am also in ct  email me is insterested flauzier@aol.com
[post=533658]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by bluhatch95@Jul 31 2005, 10:13 PM
sireg
@Jul 31 2005, 10:19 PM
dont thread jack fag, make your own post if you have something to sell.  :p

[post=533826]Quoted post[/post]​

hey hackhatch95,looks like your trying to make a sale on your motor not his.
[post=534285]Quoted post[/post]​

has um fag is your name my motor is sold so fuck off bump for cory i got a guy insterested in you motor i will brign him by your house call me if u still want the acura parts :D

hey dude im interested but i just have to bring my car to the shop to see whats wrong with it.. i will let you know sometime this week