FS/DropZone Parts NEW

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravunous

Banned
I have one new DropZone camber kit 88-91 CRX all 4 $90+ shipping
tn_gallery_34935_406_10088.jpg

New DropZone coilovers for 88-91 CRX, Civic 88-00, Integra 90-00, Delsol 93-96
$80 + shipping
tn_gallery_34935_406_10071.jpg

Originally posted by civicious@Jul 28 2005, 03:58 PM
You don't want them, Brian? I thought DropZone was top-notch stuff?
[post=532497]Quoted post[/post]​

Maybe you both want each other! use another thread for your bullshit!!

Look at it as a free bump, assclown.

And since you're gonna be a fag, I'll go ahead and let everyone know that you can get these exact same coilovers off Ebay for $89 plus $25 for shipping. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-Dropzon...1QQcmdZViewItem

I dunno about you guys, but I'd rather buy from an established store (even on Ebay) than some guy with a misspelled user name.
edit: And get them for cheaper, no less! /edit

Unless that's the name of your shop...I see you have 'Ravunous Motorsports' in your sig....in which case, wouldn't that mean that you're selling these from your business....which would mean that in order to sell stuff, you should be a registered vendor...Which, according to the 'Gallery User' group title you've got there, you aren't....

000h n00003335555!!

Originally posted by civicious@Jul 28 2005, 04:54 PM

And since you're gonna be a fag, I'll go ahead and let everyone know that you can get these exact same coilovers off Ebay for $89 plus $25 for shipping. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-Dropzon...1QQcmdZViewItem

I dunno about you guys, but I'd rather buy from an established store (even on Ebay) than some guy with a misspelled user name.

Unless that's the name of your shop...I see you have 'Ravunous Motorsports' in your sig....in which case, wouldn't that mean that you're selling these from your business....which would mean that in order to sell stuff, you should be a registered vendor...Which, according to the 'Gallery User' group title you've got there, you aren't....

000h n00003335555!!
[post=532515]Quoted post[/post]​

burned....

Originally posted by civicious@Jul 28 2005, 02:54 PM

000h n00003335555!!

Don't mess with Will yo. :owned:

000h n00003335555!!

OK cockbite I hate you assholes that think you own the forums, Just a bunch of cocky little pricks.Look who is talking about name spelling, look at yours.The ravunous motorsports is the name of our car club dickweed if you think its any of your business.I have removed it so there is no confusion for those who think they now.You have no business dumping on other people threads. You are the ones that give forms a bad name.

Originally posted by Ravunous+Jul 28 2005, 06:09 PM-->

000h n00003335555!!

OK cockbite I hate you assholes that think you own the forums, Just a bunch of cocky little pricks.Look who is talking about name spelling, look at yours.The ravunous motorsports is the name of our car club dickweed if you think its any of your business.I have removed it so there is no confusion for those who think they now.You have no business dumping on other people threads. You are the ones that give forms a bad name.
[post=532561]Quoted post[/post]​

Oooooh! Ya got me!

My name isn't an actual word...so you really CAN'T misspell it. It's a combination of 'Civic' and 'Vicious'. Now, if it was 'Civishus', then you'd have an argument there. But it isn't.

'Ravenous', however, IS an acutal word, with actual 'dictionary' meaning.
Dictionary.com

rav·en·ous adj.

1. Extremely hungry; voracious.
2. Rapacious; predatory.
3. Greedy for gratification: ravenous for power.

So you see, I AM one to talk about name spelling, as yours is pathetically, blantantly, and not to mention first-gradedly WRONG.

So 'Ravunous Motorsports' is the name of your car club? Cool...a group of people who can't spell. I guess misspelling it makes it look 'Kewl', huh. When people see your windshield banners that might as well say 'Dipshit Racing, j0!', they probably nut on themselves instantly. 'Holy shit, a primered CRX with an Ebay bodykit and...what's that on the windshield? Rave....no...RavUnous Motorsports! Man, it would've been dull and boring spelled 'Ravenous', but that misplaced 'U' just puts a whole new zing on it! Man, I can't wait to cut my springs and get some euros so that I can join their clique!'

And additionally, I am NOT the one who gives forums 'bad names'. It's little high school car-club jackasses like you that give forums, Hondas, and above all, imports a bad name. Dickweeds sitting around in the Wal-Mart parking lot at 2:00 in the fucking morning doing donuts and having shopping-cart races. You're probably the same jackass kids that hang out at the street races, and then smash into each other trying to get away when the cops show up. It's no wonder cops like to fuck with people driving imports.

Oh yeah, and you misspelled 'know'.

edit: And technically, I didn't dump on your thread. I made a comment to Brian, which in no way, shape, form, or fashion dumped on your thread. If anything, it was a free bump to a thread that probably wouldn'tve seen that much action anyways. Really, you should be thankful that I'm drawing this much attention to your thread. Do you REALLY think that, in about an hour, 98 people would jump at 'BRAND NEW DROPZONE PARTS!!!'?

You shat in your own thread with
Maybe you both want each other! use another thread for your bullshit!!
I simply rubbed the poo around some.

Thanks, pull forward for your total.

Why dont you bring your dodge neon down here and we will so how old I am and who has the better ride. You up for that or are you a PUSSY!
The name was spelled that way on purpose.

Oh and my payment to you is you can SUCK MY DICK inbreed dirtbag!

Thanks you have a nice day! Im out

Originally posted by Ravunous@Jul 28 2005, 07:20 PM
Why dont you bring your dodge neon down here and we will so how old I am and who has the better ride. You up for that or are you a PUSSY!

Thanks you have a nice day! Im out
[post=532585]Quoted post[/post]​

Dodge Neon? I'm sorry, you must be new here. The name's Civicious, not Neonilicious...And as my sig CLEARLY states:
92 B18C1 Hatch - 14.3 @ 95mph

Therefore, you can deduct that:
1. I drive a 1992 Civic Hatchback
2. It has a B18C1 swap, from a USDM Integra GSR (you should catch the USDM from the '1' immediately after the 'C', as the JDM motors did not come with any type of numeral designation)
3. It runs a 14.3 quarter mile, with a trap speed of 95mph
a. Actually, I should clarify, it ran a 14.3 prior to the addition of a cold-air intake from AEM (the real thing, no DropZone bullshit here) and tuning via Uberdata. Post intake-and-tuning, I walked on a 2001 Ford Mustang GT, as demonstrated in the Auto Multi-Media forum here on Hondaswap.

Now, let's look at your post, bit by bit.
Why dont you bring your dodge neon down here

Several things jump out at me about this sentence. First of all, as earlier stated, I don't drive a Dodge Neon. I haven't the faintest idea what brought you to this conclusion, and can't even begin to fathom why you would think that someone just explained the 'Civic' part of his username (Civicious) would drive a Dodge Neon.

and we will so how old I am

and we will so how old I am? I pray to God, for your sake, that you're 13, because I hope to God that anyone over that age would be able to construct a sentence worth a shit.

and who has the better ride

So not only will you 'so' me how old you are, but you'll also 'so' me who has the better ride. Funny you should bring this up, because I don't recall ever saying my ride was better than yours. I mean, it is, but I never called you on it. That'd be kind of like Mike Tyson calling out Pee Wee Herman...I mean shit, everyone KNOWS who'd win that one.

You up for that or are you a PUSSY!

:huh: No, you don't act like a high schooler...not AT ALL. In fact, I'm not even sure what made me think that earlier! CLEARLY you're an established, well-edumacated, collegiated, diplomamated businessman!

*cough cough*

Sorry...damn good crack, this here be.

ahem....

So you make yourself, and the rest of your 'car club', look stupid as shit purposely? Wow. Words escape me. :unsure:

I believe the word you're looking for here is 'inbred'...'course, it could very well be 'inbreed'...you youngsters with your misspellin's an' whatnot...yer nothin' but a buncha goddamn pranksters! Ya tricksters! Bah! Humbug!

And as much as I love sucking a 13-year-old penis, I'm gonna have to pass on this one. Sorry, buddy. No soup for you!

Damn your funny! If you were not so stupid when you were looking at my profile you would have noticed I drive a 2005 Civic Si, with aem Cai,skunk2 catback system ,volk wheels.Next will be a greddy turbo.So bring your civicshitious on.
I have wasted enough of my time with the likes of you.
You are a waste of my air you breath.

Originally posted by Ravunous@Jul 28 2005, 09:19 PM
If you were not so stupid when you were looking at my profile you would have noticed I drive a 2005 Civic Si, with aem Cai,skunk2 catback system ,volk wheels.Next will be a greddy turbo.

s405a957e57e51.jpg

And an 05 Si? OOH NOOOOEESSSSS!!
494827_3_full.jpg

So bring your civicshitious on.

That doesn't even remotely resemble my username. Not to mention, coming from you I'd expect 'civicshiteaus' or something.

I have wasted enough of my time with the likes of you.

Haha...you're trying to sound sophisticated.

You are a waste of my air you breath.

Huh?

Damn this has been fun but I have to thank you like you said due to you being so wellknown and your popularity alone I have sold both items.
So the cookie is yours!!
Oh and thats my ride but you got the color wrong its maroon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back