FS: Enkei RPF1 $250 Ohio

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

double0Si

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
VIP
I have a PAIR of literally BRAND NEW in the box Enkei RPF1s. 4x100 16"x7" 43 offset.

They were special ordered at the place I work (Discount Tire Direct) a year or so ago but never paid for/picked up. They were destined for the scrap yard since we don't list them and there wasn't a full set, but I couldn't let that happen to such a beautiful and lightweight race wheel. So, I grabbed them to pass them on to someone who can use them.

IMAG0105.jpg

IMAG0104.jpg

They are still in the original box, along with the Enkei manual and longer (I'm assuming) titanium/some lightweight metal valve stems. As these are made for racing, they do NOT come with center caps.

IMAG0114.jpg

IMAG0115.jpg

Give 'em a good home. We all know they are some sick wheels and definetly well worth the price.
They list for $219 a piece at TireRack, Im asking $250 for the pair plus shipping.

Edit: TireRack.com lists them at 13.7lbs, Enkei at 11lbs, and I was pretty sure at work they weighed more in the 6-10lb range on the certified scale, so IDK what to believe. But they are definetly VERY light. Even for 16s.

Last edited:
you could always throw some steelies on the front and be cool like all the street racers.. lol

I'm checking UPS and USPS. I'll let you know in a few.

Shipping is about $40-50 to ship to lancaster, SC through UPS. You dont even wanna know what USPS wanted.

Exactly. If it was a full set Id probably keep them for the Si but Im hard up for cash and I dont care for the car anyway. haha

Yeah man, if these were 15x7 i'd have already paypaled you the money :x. Even having to buy the other two for new price would still be a great deal.

I get paid tomorrow so I'll probably take them off your hands. If you come across any other deals like this depending on the wheel I might buy them too. lol

Back