FS-FT: 1994 integra swap Southern California

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Egorbopol

Hello -

looking to trade or sell my integra.

1994 RS chasis - straight frame, 130k miles.
Car has BRAND NEW tags for registration (02/2005)
Original paint (good condition, gunmetal, little paint fade on hatch)

Engine:
JDM b16a (60k miles)
JDM p30 ecu
JG throttlebody
AEM cold air (heat wrapped)
ITR shift linkage
ITR clutch
ITR flywheel
CTR header
2'5 thermal exhaust with highflow cat
Skunk2 Cannon Muffler

Suspension/wheels/exterior
Tokiko Blues struts
H&R lowering springs
GSR 95 blades
95% tred Kumho's
VIS carbon fiber Hood
Sparco Hood pins
ITR JDM corner lights

Interior
ITR JDM gauges
ITR JDM clock
ITR JDM center console
ITR JDM radio/cd player
ITR JDM floor mats
ITR JDM badge
ITR JDM Door panels
ITR JDM shift nob (not pictured) (i like the feel of RS stock)
Momo Steering wheel

Swap was done VERY clean by Chrisitan Castro and I have maintained the car pefectly, Castrol Synthetic every 2 thousand miles, rotating tires, and tuning. Car runs VERY strong, I have no problem beating Stock GSR/b16 CRX's.

f977f9d0.jpg

f977f9b9.jpg

f977f9b3.jpg

f977f9ae.jpg

f977f9a3.jpg

:bs: i dont call bs often, but i have to do it this time. There is no way you beat gsr's and b16 crx's with a dc2 teg with a b16. I have a b16 with more mods then you, with a lighter 2nd gen teg and i still cant beat a b16 crx.

you guys give too much credit to CRX's. my chasis weighs 2250, most CRX's weigh only a little bit less than this, and they are not built the same way. Secondly, more so than engine mods, its the driver in the car. Call bullshit if you want, but I guess you'll just have to see the car and drive it to believe it. Thanks for the unneeded flaming btw.

also - the 2nd gen b16a JDM has just as much HP as any USDM gsr its just missing a bit of torque in comparrison- my car is light, and has great flow with the CTR header with 2.5 collector and straight piping back.

how much is the car going for? and btw i have beat b16 Crxs before and i have a 4th gen hatchback with a Si Chasis... SOHC ZC swap(using the si tranny) with a AEM CAI and DC 4-2-1 headers... oh and im only talking about on the street NOT on the freeway VTEC kicks my ass everytime.. but off the line i pull on just about everyone...

Throw me some offers - not sure. Also -------- i have a complete TURBO b series kit taht i can throw in with my car if I need to for a more expensive trade. Keep me posted.

most CRX's weigh only a little bit less than this, and they are not built the same way.

all it takes is a little bit
why do you think people go through the aggrivation of taking the seam tar off the cars???

and you must race some fucking retards...

they're not built the same?
wtf are you talking about?
auto cross or dragging?
dragging has no diffrence except your car is heavier?
and a crx could out handle your car anyday?????

and b16 has max 116 ft lbs of torque, while the lowest gsr has almost 130...
so you;re getting smoked off the line and at top end

bullsshhhhiiiitttttttt

wow - now i see why people use Honda-tech and not this shit.... came to sell my car, not have ignorant fools flame my post. Thanks again.

If a moderator could delete this post i would appreciate it.

:) i love people that don't use the site but just come here to sell their piece of shit cars...

and its not OUR fault that you make blatently fradulent claims...

lmao

good luck on honda tech....
maybe they'll believe your bullshit stories over there :)

Back