FS: Headlights, Suspension, Brakes, Manifolds, Interior, & More (S

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tmitbyh

This is the last for sale of these items I plan on having. If they do not sell on the boards in two weeks they are going on eBay, and then on the curb for the trash man to deal with. Everything listed is or best offer (OBO). Every sale is final as I am not wanting to deal with returns or refunds since I no longer have most of the cars these parts came off of. So once again ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All images show below are thumbnails so for a better view (2108x1596).

Name: JB
eMail: JB(at)tmitbyh.com
AIM: tmitbyh
PayPal: PayPal(at)tmitbyh.com

Accord Parts

1990-1993 Accord Headlights
Headlights from a CB7 Accord. No cracks in the glass and I never have had these open. I am asking $20.00 for the pair plus $20.00 for shipping and materials.

Civic Parts

1996-2000
1999-2000 Civic Si Shift Boot
I have a shift boot from a 1999 Si. The boot is in excellent condition. I am asking $10.00 shipped.

1992-1995
1995 Civic Proportioning Valve (Rear Drum Brakes)
I pulled this from my 1995 EX and it has 160,XXX miles on it. Everything worked fine when pulled. I am asking $5.00 plus $5.00 for shipping and materials.

1995 Civic Brake Master Cylinder (Rear Drum Brakes)
I pulled this from my 1995 EX and it has 160,XXX miles on it. Everything worked fine when pulled. I am asking $5.00 plus $5.00 for shipping and materials.

1995 Civic Brake Booster (Rear Drum Brakes)
I pulled this from my 1995 EX and it has 160,XXX miles on it. Everything worked fine when pulled. I am asking $15.00 plus $12.00 for shipping and materials.

D16Z6 Edelbrock Performer X Intake Manifold
I purchased this for a motor build and the seller failed to make mention that it was drilled in the runners for a nitrous set-up. They are unwilling to take it back or refund the money I paid for it so I am trying to recoup my cost to purchase a new one. I am willing trade straight up for a new or unmolested D16Z6 Edelbrock Performer X intake manifold. I am asking $200.00 plus $20.00 for shipping and materials.

2001-2005
2001 Civic EX Exhaust Manifold
Had it laying around in the garage, and no idea why to be honest. I am asking $10.00 plus $10.00 for shipping and materials.

CR-V Parts
1997-2001 CR-V AC Bracket
I purchased this brand new from Honda a while back to maintain AC in my EJ1 with a B18B1 swap. I since decided not to run a B18B1 and have no use for the bracket. I am asking $65.00 plus $10.00 for shipping and materials.

Integra Parts

1990-1993
1992 Integra Miscellaneous Interior Plastic Pieces
If you see something you need or want circle it in paint and make an offer on it.

1992 Integra Complete Seat Belt Set
This is a complete set of seat belts from a DA9 in black. I am asking for $30.00 plus $15.00 for shipping and materials.

1992 Integra Hatch Plastic
One piece covers the actual hatch where the wires are run, and the other piece covers the inside of the tub right behind the tail lights. I am asking $25.00 for the pair and $20.00 for shipping and materials.

1992 Integra Door Panels
The driver side door panel is missing a patch of the carpet like material on the bottom portion. Aside from that both these panels are in good condition. Included with the panels are the window and door lock switches. I am asking $40.00 for the pair plus $30.00 for shipping and materials.

1992 Integra Dash Board Non-SRS (Black)
Everything you see pictured on the dash is included. The glove box is missing the front cover, and there are two cracks in the dash near the window defroster vents. I am willing to trade for a 1992-1995 Civic dash in black with OUT the passenger side airbag. I am asking $20.00 plus $40.00 for shipping and materials.

1992 Integra Carpet
The carpet is dark grey in color. It has a number of stains in it, but they may come up with steam cleaning and/or a little hard work. I am asking $5.00 plus $15.00 for shipping and materials.

1992 Integra Hatch Cargo Cover
The color is chipped in a few places and discoloration has started on it. I am asking $10.00 plus $20.00 for shipping and materials.

1992 Integra Rear Passenger Side Plastic
These are the side plastic pieces of a DA9. They form the side armrests for the rear seat passengers as well as the side plastic pieces of the hatch tub. I am asking $4.00 for the pair plus $50.00 for shipping and materials.

1992 Integra Center Console
This is the audio/shifter portion of the center console from a DA9. It is blue in color. I am asking $5.00 plus $15.00 for shipping and materials.

1992 Integra Rear Speaker Mounts
These are the mount points for the speakers in the rear of the car. I am asking $10.00 for the pair and $10.00 for shipping and materials.

1992 Integra Shift Boot
The boot is black in color and has no rips in it. It also includes the metal mounting plate. I am asking $10.00 shipped.

1992 Integra ABS Unit
This is the module that is mounted on the passenger side towards the front of the rear passenger area. I am asking $5.00 plus $10.00 for shipping and materials.

B18A1 Exhaust Manifold Heat Shield
I am asking $5.00 plus $10.00 for shipping and materials.

1992 Integra Tail Lights
These are in good condition and did not fog up when I pulled them off. One is cracked on the outer edge but nothing that changes the look or the performance of the tail lights. I am asking $20.00 plus $15.00 for shipping and materials.

B18A1 Intake Manifold, Throttle Body, Injectors, and Fuel Rail
This is the manifold, throttle body, injectors, and the rail all in one. I have no idea of the condition of the injectors or rail, but the manifold and throttle body are in good condition with the usual build up of deposits. I am asking $100.00 for everything plus $35.00 for shipping and materials.

1994-2001
2001 Integra Type-R Rear Sway Bar Link
These came with my ITR bar when I purchased it. They are new and not used. The will also work with a 1990-1993 Integra with a rear sway bar. I am asking $15.00 for the pair and $5.00 for shipping and materials.

B18B1 Water Pump
I purchased this when I had the B18B1 sitting around. I am asking $35.00 plus $10.00 for shipping and materials.

Jimmy Parts
S Series Brake Booster
This is a brake booster for the S series Jimmy/Blazer/S-10/Sonoma. I am asking $30.00 plus $15.00 for shipping and materials.

2001 Jimmy Vent Visors (Four Door)
These are vent visors for a four door Jimmy. They will fit the 1995-2001 Jimmy, 1998-2001 Envoy, 1996-2001 Bravada, and 1995-2001 Blazer. These are brand new never used or opened. I am asking $30.00 plus $10.00 for shipping and materials.

Miscellaneous Parts
Kicker Comp VR 10" Sub and Q-Logic Enclosure
I used it for a little under two years, and never really pushed it. I used to to have just a little more bass, nothing more. It is a 10" sub in a sealed Q-Logic enclosure. I am asking $100.00 shipped for it.

Hoppy Seven to Four Plug Trailer Adapter
I have no use for it make an offer on it.

I *HEART* Ricers Window Cling
Brand new never used I *HEART* Ricers window cling. I have a few left. I am asking $5.00 shipped for one.

Sorry - I'm not interested in any of your things for sale, but I gotta say this is probably one of the BEST laid out for sale threads i've ever seen.

Free bump for you!

IM "fast lil DOHC" on AIM about the black carpet and other black integra interior pieces.

ill send him a PM and let him know you may be hitting up him up on AIM

Addition of some more second generation Integra interior parts I found. Same as the other batch find something you need, circle it in paint and make me an offer.

1995 Civic Front Upper Control Arms sold to NRZero on Carolina Hondas.

eCheck Payment pending for the 1992 Integra Rear Leather Seats.

Snail mail money order pending on the 1992 Integra Gauge Cluster (White Faces).

Inner door handles, pillars, steering wheel and passenger kick panel being sold locally on Friday.

Quoted post[/post]]
Sorry - I'm not interested in any of your things for sale, but I gotta say this is probably one of the BEST laid out for sale threads i've ever seen.

Free bump for you!
Damn, i agree, it should be manditory to lay them out like this, it makes me want to buy something and i don't even have an integra. :laugh:
Another free bump.

will the a/c bracket work for my set up b16a2 w/ a d15b7 a/c compressor??
i could only get 2 bolts on the compressor to line up

Quoted post[/post]]
You need a p54 DOHC DEL SOL Bracket, also heard that the CRV bracket works, but haven't tried it, they said something about clearance issues with the CRV bracket so i got the del sol bracket.

Quoted post[/post]]
I purchased this for a B18B1 swap into an EJ1. The P7J bracket is the same bracket as the P54, just cheaper for some reason. So if a P54 will suit your needs then this will do the same. I am not sure of your combination as I am not familiar with it.

Five days left, make offers on this stuff before it goes away.
bonk.gif

Intimidator Air Filter sold to belugosi on Honda-Tech.

Back