FS IN TX!!!!!! BOOSTED 99 Honda Civic Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D00kie

BOOSTED
Contact information
crxtc_vtec@hotmail.com

Year

Make and model
Honda Civic Si

VIN
1HGEM1154XL090290

Mileage

Transmission type
Manual

Title status
CLEAR TITLE(in hand)

Asking price
$9000 OBO

Modifications
Yes

-----------------------------------------------------
Additional information and mods

I am the 2nd owner of this Si. I bought this car back in 2000 from my friend who had bought it brand new in 1999. The chassis has about 115k miles. Needs new AC condensor, heater works great. Windows may need to be retinted. Driver side window needs new regulator but the motor works great. The car is hardly driven and the reason for sale is because I'm upgrading to a newer car.

Motor:
Engine has about 12k miles since rebuild in July 2007
The block is stock with oem honda b16a piston, rings, rods and bearings, but the head has been fully built by PYR. The head is ported and polished with 3 angle valve job. Valvetrain consist of Super tech high compression valves, Jun valve springs and Jun retainers. Camshafts are stock. The car is currently runnin on 550's and s300 which will not be inlcluded in the sale. Here's a list of a few other mods....

AEBS Intake Manifold
Revhard turbo manifold
Garrett .57 trim turbo
2.5" downpipe
Wastegate @ 7lbs
Greddy type S style BOV
Stainless steel braided oil lines
Vortech 12:1 FMU
24x8x4 front mount intercooler w/ all charge pipes
2.5 Test pipe
Apex-i N1 Catback exhaust
Hayame Cam Gears

Exterior:
There are a few flaws on the car. The driver side quaterpanel has a little rust (See pics) and passenger quarterpanel has a little dent (not very noticeable). The previous owner did have a body kit on it and he got rid of the stock bumpers. When I decided to sell the bodykit I had to purchase new bumpers (that were spray painted) and never got around to painting them. So the front bumper, rear bumper and grill will have to be painted. Also front lip and driver side skirt are missing.

Wheels and Suspension:
16x7 Enkei wheels with 90% Nitto NT-450 tires 205/40/16
Eibach Sportline springs (pics have different suspension)

Interior:
Interior is in mint condition, carpet was recently cleaned. I will have interior pics up later.
Alpine CDE-9881 ipod ready CD Player

NO TRADES WHATSOEVER!!! DON'T BOTHER ASKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOWBALLERS WILL BE IGNORED AND KICKED IN THE NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSCN0037.jpg

DSCN0036.jpg

dent.jpg

DSCN0032.jpg

DSCN0089.jpg

DSCN0090.jpg

DSCN0092.jpg

DSCN0091.jpg

DSCN0094-1.jpg

DSC03232.jpg

i read but damn 9k stock si's go for like 4000-6000 max and this needs work

wait, you selling with out the s300? what will come with it then?

pretty much your selling a turboed honda that is not tuned?

not bashing ya just saying..thats what the forums for..if ya get 9k thats coo. but i highly doubt it..most people dont like buying turboed cars do to the fact u kno they have been beat..and i dont need spiel saying u dont beat on it..

show me a stock si for $4-$6k. maybe eg si's, but not the newer coupes.

i just sold a ls oil pan to a kid from albany he had on here its sold aready he was asking 5500..and im sure here took less..there out there believe me..i buy and sell cars..

lol np west coast is different..there a dime a dozen in my area..all salvaged of course but its easyy to get a rebuilt title in ny

turbo kit was recently put on 3 weeks ago, and i only drive it work and back. mines a clean titled, never stolen, wrecked, clean interior, fully built head etc....

im not gonna argue about my price...

your price is good for what comes with the car. you will get it. just might have to wait for the right person. around where i live (cincinnati oh) respectable clean titled Sis go from 7500-10k. and thats no bull shit. but that is in immaculant shape with clean title. yes, yours has some dents and dings, but the turbo kit MORE than makes up for it.

in the end, your price is good, you will get it. just wait..

p.s i want it lol. i have a 99 ex im trying to clone into a Si

your price is good for what comes with the car. you will get it. just might have to wait for the right person. around where i live (cincinnati oh) respectable clean titled Sis go from 7500-10k. and thats no bull shit. but that is in immaculant shape with clean title. yes, yours has some dents and dings, but the turbo kit MORE than makes up for it.

in the end, your price is good, you will get it. just wait..

p.s i want it lol. i have a 99 ex im trying to clone into a Si

thanx bro!!! i've been thru my share of cars, and i know what i can sell them for, and i feel that 9k or obo is fine! lol

Could you be a bigger prick? Jesus, just let the guy sell his car. If he doesn't get his asking price, he doesn't. Personally, I'd be really pissed off if someone was cluttering my thread with "your price is too much" or "i'd rather have this car."

welcome to the internet

Back