FS: JDM b18b, DA parts.. etc.... lots of parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
FS: JDM b18b, DA parts, JDM DA interior.. lots of parts .. look!

ok.. posting this for a friend.. he has a bunch of shit to get rid of .. located in BAKERSFIELD, CA .. pick up only on the bigger things.. ie: motor, wheels, tranny and seats

Looking to sell some of the parts on my DA as i am buying another car very soon. all prices for pickup.. shipping will be extra of course :thumbsup: will trade for d-series stuff or vx wheels

(4)Rota wheels w/ good 205/50/15 Dunlop Direzzas 85% tread left NO CAMBER WEAR!!.. .. $400

DSC02139.jpg

OEM 3pc. headlights, good cond....$20

OEM cluster from 91 Integra, good cond....$20

DSC02147.jpg

OEM DA airbox and arm w/ barely used k&n filter....$50

DSC02148.jpg

OEM 92-95 Civic airbox and arm w/o filter.....$20

DSC02152.jpg

OEM 99-00 Civic SI airbox and arm w/ filter ....$25
has broken tab but fine otherwise

DSC02153.jpg

DSC02154.jpg

OEM gsr exhaust manifold w/ heatshield......$50

DSC02150.jpg

DSC02151.jpg

OEM DC2 side skirts.. one with crack.. make offer

DSC02155.jpg

DSC02156.jpg

Megan 4-2-1 header.....$50

DSC02143.jpg

OEM JDM DC5 Type R valve cover......$110

DSC02149.jpg

Up for grabs is my complete jdm b18b swap with roughly 70k mi. $750 picked up for a 149whp 122wtq ls motor

DSC02143.jpg

Looking for pickup only, bakersfield ca......will part motor and tranny

The motor has roughly 70k mi with timing belt and water replaced at time of swap. It runs perfectly but i dont have a need for the car so it has been sitting for the past 2 months and i could use the cash .Purchased from hmo. parts included...

Jdm ys1 b16 cable tranny w/ occasional 4th gear pop out and a slight grind from time at high revs. Its an awesome trans for the motor
Exedy organic clutch w/ roughly 15k mi, still grabs like its new

Crower 403 cams
rocket valve springs
skunk2 cam gears, intake manifold
megan 4-2-1 header

DSC02145.jpg

DSC02144.jpg

No ecu or hondata as i sold that but you will get my obd0-obd1 conversion harness with the swap. I do not want to part it out just need to get rid of it.

Bottom end is stock with no knocks ect..
always used synthetic oil and was changed every 2k mi
new cap, rotor and coil along with recent valve adjustment and denso iridiums.
This motor was always taken care of.
the only thing it needs is a new stud for the valve cover but you can still bolt the valve cover down it would just be good to change it.

Send me a pm if you are interested or call me at 661-301-1632 Matt, please dont lowball me or any other bullshit, thanks :thumbsup:

Up for sale is my JDM DA front and rear seats that i hate to get rid of... they are super clean and pics dont do them any justice.. they are blue in color and have purple markings through the middle.. i'm looking to get $350 picked up only..

here are the pics
DSC02142.jpg

DSC02141.jpg

DSC02140.jpg

Good prices, please bump if you look thanks =)

you can pm me and i can relay any messages or you can call Matt (actual seller) at 661-301-1632

Last edited:
Bump cuz forgot to last time when I looked, and cuz I am an asshole too Clint, and cuz I just waked and baked. :D

let me find out.. he told me but i cant remember now.. with or without tranny?

i think he's asking $600 for the motor

Last edited:
the b16 tranny is cable.. i think he may have it sold already.. where you located?? pickup only

Will that guage cluster work in an 88 dx?
I rather dislike not having a tach =P

if so, how much shipped to 78759?

umm.. 88 Civic DX??.. not sure.. its from a 91 Integra, so my guess would be no.. $30 shipped if you wanna try and find out..

oh, from a teg? sorry, i should have read better =P

Back