FS: OEM 2003 Black Leather S2000 Seats (Possibly)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm debating on swapping the S2000's seats with a set of Recaro sports, but it depends on how much I can get for the OEM seats. Black leather, would be fresh out of a 2003 S2000 that's not even in the country yet (ETA 3 weeks).

Ryan

Soooon... 2 weeks or so. Got the VIN # last week and news that it was in CA waiting to get shipped east.

You ever look at modding an M3? $5000 exhaust - too much for my blood. And the bulk of the owners are pompous asses - hell, even the dealer asked "why would you waste your money like that" when they saw the RSX on 18" OZs. Telling me I'd have warranty problems if I installed a Valentine One radar detector. <_<

Bye-bye M3 (and your $1000 car payments), hello S2000.

:worthy: the Comptech-Powered F20C

Girlie and her car...
amanda-and-rsx.jpg

Awaiting the new Jackson Racing SC....
rsx-motor.jpg

Fear the false floor...
rsx-trunk.jpg

Ryan

What? 'Cause of the stuff done to the RSX? Shit was all installed by yours truly. The false floor on the audio install took 3 hours alone cause of having to cut and upholster that that H.

:)

Ryan

posol

Staff member
Originally posted by RyanS2K@Nov 11 2002, 09:31 PM
What? 'Cause of the stuff done to the RSX? Shit was all installed by yours truly. The false floor on the audio install took 3 hours alone cause of having to cut and upholster that that H.

:)

Ryan

I want your job too-- shit if only honda would take hondaswap as their official tech site I'd be in the same boat as you :)

but no.... lol

I sell crack over the internet. Very lucrative gig - we plan to take the company public next month.

j/k

Internet shite - some mundane, some high-profile, but it pays decent and i get to work from home. Of course, took years to finally get paid - I started at $325/week, and used to put in 90 hour weeks for that.

Ryan

Both - I do freelance stuff as well as a day gig. The day gig actually started as contract work, and I got hired full time after 2 years. Nice to have that guaranteed paycheck but still get a fair amount of play money from other stuff.

Ryan

hi, where are you located, and do you still need to trade for recaros? i currently have one SRD, black, with opening for submarine harness (rare), mint condition. i would trade you the seat plus some cash, i can do paypal, and i can put you in touch with the distributor i purchased my SRD from (very good dealer), so you could allocate the other seat.

thanks.