FS: Older laptop. $75 shipped

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolReaver

Its an IBM Winbook XP. Windows 98 installed, along with office and a couple games.

Pentium 133
32.0 MB RAM
800 MB Hard drive
3.5 Disc drive
Tel line input

Battery kinda sucks, lasts like 40 mins, but comes with the charger and a padded case. Ill get some pics up if anyone is interested

would it be good for a tuning laptop say to get crome on it or something...

gallery_191_11_6820.jpg

gallery_191_11_18650.jpg

gallery_191_11_7386.jpg

gallery_191_11_42983.jpg

there they are, i should mention that there is a tiny plastic piece on the back that is chipped off, anyone that has access to jb weld can make it perfect again.

Nick thanks for the bump. hows hurricane-ville doing these days? :p

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC@Jul 19 2005, 01:03 AM
would it be good for a tuning laptop say to get crome on it or something...
[post=528338]Quoted post[/post]​

Im not totally sure what ports you need for hondata or crome or stuff like that...maybe someone on here with more knowledge can help you out more.

it has a printer port, monitor plug, serial port, old-style mouse port (ps2), port for a docking station

let me know if you have any more questions

Originally posted by civicious@Jul 20 2005, 04:51 PM
does it have a USB port? If so, you just might have it sold on Friday when I get paid
[post=529139]Quoted post[/post]​

Unfortunately, no USB port. It has a few slots for cards and such on the side, and i'm not that familiar with laptops so I dont know what you could possibly do with this. Its got a 3.5 inch disc drive

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jul 21 2005, 02:29 AM
75 shipped to me in canada via usps sound ok
[post=529344]Quoted post[/post]​

tell ya what, if its more than 15 bucks shipping, you tack that onto the price of 75, cool?

Originally posted by TWISTEDIMAGE@Jul 22 2005, 08:49 PM
50 shipped to casper wy pay pal right now?
[post=530036]Quoted post[/post]​

lets meet in the middle...65 shipped and you got a deal....ill ship it on monday

let me know

Ill go for the 75 shipped to canada plus the extra but it wont be till monday afternoon.
I have to transfer funds to paypal first but you def have a deal

Back