FS: Parting out Turbo LS CRX, B18 Type-R Block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VroomPsshh

FKA MugenCRX
Hey everybody! My name is Jeff, I used to be a regular member on this board like two years ago, my name then was MugenCRX. A lot of the older members might remember me, anyways, unfortunately my CRX has pretty much ran it's course, and that sad, sad time has come where it's time to start a new project. So, here's what's up for grabs.

First is the Block. B18C5 Type-R block. $600 obo. This block is bare. No pistons, no rods. Has Oil/Water pumps, crank pully and all that jazz, has the crankshaft, no oil pan, but I have one on a blown LS you can have(same pan). but no guts. No head. I have no clue the condition this block is in. It's sat in my shed for 3 years, I can't do what I want with it, so my loss is your gain.

Selling full black SI CRX interior. $200obo Door panels, all plastic, carpet, dash, no seats.

And I will be selling whole, or parting out my Honda CRX. It's an 89 HF. It has a B18A swap in it. It's running, but smokes horrible and will not be running when I take what I am keeping from it. Motor will need rebuilt if motor is kept. Transmission however is perfect! Shifts amazing!! All gears, no grinds! 1990 LS Integra Transmission, ACT 4 puck clutch and pressure plate with stock LS flywheel. Now, my CRX is currently turbocharged, but I WILL NOT BE SELLING ANY OF THE TURBO PARTS except the intercooler piping if someone wants it. I will also be keeping the Fluidyne radiator, so it will need a radiator. Full 2 1/2 inch exhaust from downpipe back with 2 1/2 inch flow thru cat. Meagan racing muffler. Car is loud, but not obnoxious and sounds really good. Nice deep tone. The CRX has been lowered 1 1/2" with Sprint Springs, has fully adjustable camber and caster kits on all four corners, has SI front brakes. It had Integra front brakes with drilled rotors, but I already swapped and sold those, and the Full Race Traction Control system.(fullrace.com | Performance Parts | Auto Racing Equipment | Turbo Manifolds) The car has Red(faded could be redyed.) Sparco Fighter seats with Sparco 4 point harnesses, battery is relocated to the trunk, blue interior, Autometer 5" monster tach(no shift light) and 3 gauge full pillar pod(no gauges). Nice Panasonic CD Stereo deck. Type R Steering Wheel has been sold, and the Turbo Timer is not for sale. Short throw shifter, 01 EP SI Civic Shift Knob and Type R shift boot also not for sale. Headlights have been sold, all clear tails. The car has been painted Electron Blue Peal(99 Civic SI color) and has the six peice Mugen body kit. The body kit was molded at one point, but some parts have cracked. The front bumper is unpainted and off the car(didn't want to cut for intercooler) but urethane, while the rest of the kit is painted and fiberglass. The car has ugly, no name crome 16" wheels on it with bald Kumho tires.

I'm sure there is a ton more I am missing, but feel free to call me and talk to me about the car if you'd like.
Jeff
720-327-1781

Also very interested in trades, I'm looking for a good condition B18B, B18C or B20Z block. Must be in running shape. Crank, Pistons all that. Also looking for Hydraulic LS transmission.

CRXFront.jpg

CRXSide.jpg

CRXBack.jpg

CRXDash.jpg

CRXSeats.jpg

Sparco.jpg

CRXCenterConsole.jpg

Last edited:
Yes. I will certainly go lower on the block. I see you live in Salt Lake, were you looking for me to ship it if you buy it, or would you come pick it up? I live in Thornton CO. I haven't looked into the price to ship it yet.

ilive in salt lake so shipping wouldnt be that much (84044) if you want to price it

I'm very interested in your heater/ac climate control, cargo divider and cargo cover(I already have the storage compartment). I will pay asap. I also sent a pm. Thanks

hey i saw ur car wanted know if ur doors would fit on a 90 crx SI and if so hom much u would want for both of them

the hole car

how much for the rolling shell dont want the motor just the rolling shell

Doors for $100 a peice.

Climate control for $60
As far as the cargo divider/cover, I'd like to get $75.

For the whole rolling chassis, were you looking for everything in the car now, minus motor and tranny? Like me leave the seats and interior and whatnot in the car?

I'll take them. Is there any cracks in the climate control? What's the total cost including shipping for both items? I really want all 3 items. Can you send me a Private Message on where I need to send the money to? Or you can call me at 812-207-7502 anytime. Thanks

batman92: I'll try and get a quote on shipping today, I don't believe there are any cracks on the climate control, I'll double check. I'll send PM when I get prices.

daveholiday: Sorry, just sold the taillights, need to update my original post.

hez84: I will E-Mail you. Were you looking for me to ship them?

yes i will need shipping to cleveland ohio so plz email me a price with shipping so i can get a total and how much i owe u

batman92: I'll try and get a quote on shipping today, I don't believe there are any cracks on the climate control, I'll double check. I'll send PM when I get prices.

ok, it's New Albany, Indiana 47150. Yeah, just let me know whenever. Thanks :)

Somebody want to walk me through getting a shipping quote for the heavy shit online? I keep trying, but am an idiotbag and can't figure it out. Should I ship the heavy stuff as freight or what?

Somebody want to walk me through getting a shipping quote for the heavy shit online? I keep trying, but am an idiotbag and can't figure it out. Should I ship the heavy stuff as freight or what?

Freight is like a engine, tranny, rear-end, etc(heavy item's over 125lbs. (maybe seats)-Call your local shipping carrier that you are going to use. UPS is cheap with larger item's. Small item's like tail lights, switches, things under 20lbs is cheaper to go with the Postal Service.

Package the item. Weight it, get the dimensions off of it(Height x Length) and then go to the site on the net. Like, UPS Global Home! Look for "Get a Shipping Quote." You will put in the dimensions of the box, how much it ways, is it going Next Day Air, Ground(etc) and then last it will ask where is it going. You need the address of the person your sending the items to. Then you will get a shipping quote. Just to let you know online is a cheaper quote then going to the local shipping carrier, but it gives you an idea on how much you need to charge the person.

I will send you my complete address PM. You should be able to fit the divider, cover and climate control in one big box. This can be shipped Ground regular NOT Freight.

Thank you Batman92!! I'll do that when I get home from work tomorrow afternoon!

Thanks again!

Back