FS: Rota Attack

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ALLJDM

big_attack.JPG

For sale. Just for the HondaSwap.com members. This price will be good until December 31, 2002.

These are 15-inch Rota Attacks, 4x100, 40-offset, 6.5-wide, steel grey

Brand new in the box.

$375+shipping

call me to order: 813.376.8933 :worthy:

Is this all four for $375?
cause that would be fu*kin' crazy.
I'm lookin' up the weight right now,
If it's good, it's aalllll good

They don't have a weight listed in the reference file :(
can you weigh 'em or give me an idea.
also, do you have enkei RP-F1 or RPO-2?
thanx

P.s. I have a whole list of 15" wheels I'm looking for that are under 10 lbs. If you want the list to see if you carry them or can aquire them that would be cool. I'm a big comparison shopper when It comes to car parts. You know, big plans, small wallet? Thanx in advance.

Originally posted by randerson165@Dec 23 2002, 02:57 PM
what does shipping normally run ? I live on the West Coast in Oregon

shipping to Orgeon, will probably be somewhere in the neighborhood of $30 to ship. Let me know...

Originally posted by timEspeed@Dec 23 2002, 02:58 PM
They don't have a weight listed in the reference file :(
can you weigh 'em or give me an idea.
also, do you have enkei RP-F1 or RPO-2?
thanx

P.s. I have a whole list of 15" wheels I'm looking for that are under 10 lbs. If you want the list to see if you carry them or can aquire them that would be cool. I'm a big comparison shopper when It comes to car parts. You know, big plans, small wallet? Thanx in advance.

the weight of the 15-inch Rota Grid is like 13.3 lbs. as for the Enkei RP-F1 out of stock. I know because brian got the last set in the nation. as for the RPO-2... I can check.

sorry I don't have a list of wheels under 10-lbs. there's no way to find that out. and who isn't a bargin shopper on this board!!!

This is a great price for a brand new set of Rota Attacks. These are the Gram Light knock offs in steel grey. Remember this is for the complete set.....

"BUY WITH CONFIDENCE"-ALLJDM

alright, thanks for the weight correction.. I have not actually weighed the wheels, that was just a guestimate.

Originally posted by ALLJDM@Dec 24 2002, 09:30 AM

This is a great price for a brand new set of Rota Attacks. These are the Gram Light knock offs in steel grey. Remember this is for the complete set.....

Man,that's a good price for any full set of wheels.I pm'ed you about a set.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Dec 24 2002, 05:37 PM-->
@Dec 24 2002, 09:30 AM

Man,that's a good price for any full set of wheels.I pm'ed you about a set.

I got the PM on the wheels, I will have to go to the post office to calculate the price!

Back