FS: RSR exmag for EG HB MINT!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92CHB

SOLD!

I have up for sale is my RSR exmag(model 12-H110S)cat back exhaust of my 92 civic HB. I am selling my car without this cuz i dont think the kid buying would appreciate it as much, so i through back on my old HKS exhaust. The exhaust was on the car for about a month, thats it. It is in perfect condition with not even a scratch on the tip. Its made of 304SUS. It sounds amazing, nice clean quiet exhaust and it made alot more power than my old hks exhaust(seat of the pants test lol). I am selling it for $400, I am located in Western Ma. I would prefer not to ship it
DSC00442resize.JPG

DSC00444resize.JPG

Also for sale:

Complete stock EG intake $35
mint 40/40 prop vale SOLD
ACT pro-lite flywheel for hydro d-series $60

*all prices do not include shipping*

Last edited:
do you need anything in trade? i could use a new catback for my turbo. what is the diameter?

I really dont need anything unless you got something for a Fit?

Info taken from RSR's site:
Piping Diameter - 60mm (2.36in)
Inner Tip Diameter - 80mm (3.15in)
Outer Tip Diameter - 100mm (3.94in)

if you want to do what b did with his other rsr exhaust and sell it to me dirt cheap id love it and id drive to pic up.
but if not i feel ya. o and does anyone have that "write up" of who ever dynod this exhaust made like a solid 15hp more? might help this guy get it sold if someone could find it.

Do you still have this exhaust? How much total to ship to CA, 95126? Also, do you have a paypal account to do the transaction? Thanks!

i cant wait to get it and hear/feel the difference over my crappy muffler shop exhaust! thanks 92CHB

Back