FS: Sparco Monza Seats... Brand new!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

smithers

Hey guys,
I have two Sparco Monza seats that I need to sell. They are all black and absolutely brand new. The are still wrapped in the plastic they left Italy in! I have the original boxes and all.

I bought these originally for a project I was getting ready for. But I had been without a fun car for close to 5 years, I decided to let the project go and pick up a car I could enjoy right away. This was about a year ago. A few months ago I decided to put these in my car, but life changes and I'm now an unemployed full time college student. It's time for me to sell things I don't have a real need for so I can buy more important things(ie., food). That doesn't mean I'm selling these for a retarded low price.

These seats are all black. They are made from a very soft microfiber cloth. There are brackets available to put these in a variety of cars. Do you own research to see if they will fit your project before you commit to buy them.

I would like to get $1000 for the pair. Located in Stafford, VA. Buyer pays shipping. USPS money orders or paypal only, because these are the safest for buyer and seller. Paypal add 3%.

You can send me a message on here or email me at dskeet@gmail.com

Stock photo so you can see what they look like:
2zf4f46.jpg

One of the actual seats:
1h2vlz.jpg

No trades. I don't need any car parts. I have no room for another car. All I want is $$$$$$$.

Back