FS/T: 92 mitsu galant vr4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SPEEDFREAK0920

i have a 1992 mitsubishi galant vr4 for sale/trade. #674/1000

INTERIOR:
all stock.black leather with no scratches or tears.damn perfect actually! it has a 10 disc cd changer in the trunk and that's it.all power and a sunroof

EXTERIOR:
normal wear for a 92.front left fender can use a replacement,it was dented when i got it.the hood has 2 noticable dings

MODS:
came stock with a cyclone 4g63t.93,xxx original miles.ported 14b turbo,ported exhaust mani, 3in turbo back exhaust,3in intake,battery relocated to the trunk,NEW bottom end with JE pistons,shotpeened and hardened rods,honed and decked block,mitsubishi head gasket,mbc set at 14psi,act 2600 w/street dics,fidanze flywheel.

car runs good and pulls very hard.i tracked her before the new bottom end and ran a 14.08. should run consistent 13's. i just want a honda again! throw me some offers

got a hatch and or del sol i would consider trading with you.
both are swapped.

but, you'd have to be willing to drive the car to CT, and drive one of mine back home.

if you're willing to do that, let's talk. i've always wanted a vr4 galant.

pissedoffsol,what year hatchie do you have? what mods have you done to it?

henshinjdm, what are your mods? what color?

speedracer,what mods do you have? color?

thnx for all the responds and interest

1993 civic ex 2door 5spd, teal(paint very good)
b18b swap:motor,tranny,ecu,shiftlinkage,mounts,axles
removed a/c
gutted trunk (still have spare)
exedy stage 1 clutch kit
ngk plugs wires

black interior with
integra front seats
integra centerconsole,armrest
jdm corners

NEW:
honda t-belt
alternator
thermostat
tires
ALL NEW fluids

more info, let me know also, if you like my car, i can throw in the stock sohc vtec motor,tranny,ecu p28,linkage

chekc my sig for a link to picks and what not

Its a 90 Si black, exterior and interior are a little rough but ive been trying to replace stuff when i can, only a small little patch of rust on the drivers side quarter.. its not really that bad for a 15 year old car as you can see from the pics

Motor-b16 with y1 tranny oem lsd, megan 4-1 header, short ram intake, thermal axleback exhaust(was like that when i got it, havent had a chance to make a new mid pipe yet) NGK wires and plugs (Edit- swap was done with the HASport sub harness.. no ghetto rigging) brand new obd-0 dizzy with 2 year warranty, centerforce stg 2 clutch

kyb agx's with ground control coilover

Ls mesh rims with 4 brand new all weather tires

about to go on asap - prelude 15/16 mc and brake booster, teg 40/40 prop valve and some rear disks from a teg

thats all off the top of my head

i love my hatch, not really looking to get rid of it but ive been thinking alot lately about this winter comming up and my 1/8 + mile long stone driveway on a grade that is hard to walk down let alone drive up in a fwd car... so def let me know if you are at all more interested

do you have any pics?

is the interior all stock? is the car gutted? how many miles are on the engine and chassis? looks pretty good man. let me know . thnx

all stock interior, the driver seat had a rip but i sewed it up :p , as of right now the only thing missing is the carpet, which would be like 120 bucks for a new molded set if you really wanted to get some... i just ahve floor mats in right now

as for miles, i dont know the speedo just rolled over to 80k but im guessing like 120 ish, the suspension was in good shape when i pulled it out and not too beat, which i still have everything

the motor id guess 40k or so, it was from jaydm.com, runs like a champ idles at 800,

it has a cd player, 2 crappy speakers, could use a good cleaning which hopefully i can get around too this weekend. I will also be throwing in some gm syncromesh into the tranny this weekend as well

what color is the gvr4? id love to see some pics!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/559392

no i/h/e, no rims, just new dirrectional tires on stock wheels (have hubcaps too) and new stock muffler with warranty. sleeper, would be perfect for t3/t4 setup with my a/c removed there is a TON of space and this motor will run for a long long time. the body is very clean.

thanks
(sorry if it takes a while for me to respond, im out of town on buisness and will be until next week, so please be patient as i get to computer when i can)

Originally posted by SPEEDFREAK0920@Jul 8 2005, 02:27 PM
i have a 1992 mitsubishi galant vr4 for sale/trade. #674/1000

INTERIOR:
all stock.black leather with no scratches or tears.damn perfect actually! it has a 10 disc cd changer in the trunk and that's it.all power and a sunroof

EXTERIOR:
normal wear for a 92.front left fender can use a replacement,it was dented when i got it.the hood has 2 noticable dings

MODS:
came stock with a cyclone 4g63t.93,xxx original miles.ported 14b turbo,ported exhaust mani, 3in turbo back exhaust,3in intake,battery relocated to the trunk,NEW bottom end with JE pistons,shotpeened and hardened rods,honed and decked block,mitsubishi head gasket,mbc set at 14psi,act 2600 w/street dics,fidanze flywheel.

car runs good and pulls very hard.i tracked her before the new bottom end and ran a 14.08. should run consistent 13's. i just want a honda again! throw me some offers
[post=522785]Quoted post[/post]​

my friend is looking for one of these. Please pm me a price

the swap was done by me, i went through 2 years of schooling and then worked 1 year at a local honda dealership "guley-leep honda" as a mechanic

i also bought the chassis, running and i drove it, bought it from the 2nd owner who had it since it had 33k

the swap was done from both motors in both cars, to my car car running with new motor in 12hrs (which was very slow)
during the swap we changed
-Honda T-belt
-Alternator
-NGK plugs/Wires
-Exedy stage 1 clutch kit
-All new fluids and mobil 1 (the new longer synthetic blend)

The motor was from an 1994 Integra Ls that my friend wrecked
the motor has :( 165k-he babied the thing and it IS going to last, i stand behind the motor, ive owned 6 other hondas/acuras and this is just as good, but has far far more potential.

i'd throw in the d16z6 vtec motor,tranny,ecu,linkage for ::free:: awsome gas mileage motor and could also be good for supercharger, motor has 197k (the motor i pulled) and it ran fine drove it for a while.

body has 200k (ZERO underbody rust, body all stock exept for jdm vision corners and hubcaps taken off, which im going to put back on(more stock and sleeper look) no idea what the car runs in the 1/4 but i do know if you were to buy the revhard turbo kit it adds 117hp and add that to 142, 259hp NOT bad for a super clean car that weighs 2390-2400lbs.

sorry about lenth of reply, just being descriptive

well i'm putting on new rear pads today so it should be good to drive to meet you somewhere. 165k is a LOT of miles though! how is the tranny ? what gears does it grind in ? how is the drivetrain?(axles,tie rods,sway bars,etc.) ? does anything squeak? how are the brakes? does it have the stock stereo system? sorry for the extensive amount of questions but i want to be absolutely sure your car is worth it. i have more than 3k in my car and it is very rare so i want to be extra sure your car is in good shape. thnx for the response

Problems
-Ignition switch going bad
-hood latch difficult to open (have to open from front)
-rust starting to form on 1 rear 1/4

does the car NOT start sometimes? can you describe the ignition swith problem?

does the hood latch not work at all? or do you have to pull the hood latch then jerk the hood up to open?

how big is the rust spot?

thanks again

hey, no its cool that you ask alot of questions, i do the same

hood latch problem-you have to pull the cable from the front, (theres 2 pieces to the hood latch) and i took it out and there is no front piece. so i think any junkyard latch will work from an 92-00 civic.

ignition switch-the key turns and it starts fine, just the key is worn way down and im sure its going bad

rust on driver 1/4 panel-starting in 3 spots, just in the bubbling fase, its not past surface rust. but the paint is very good condition and especially for a 93.

doesnt start sometimes- that problem was the engine ground i put it in the wrong spot, and i fixed that a LONG time ago, no problem

165k-no tranny grinds AT ALL, new clutch kit,t-belt ect... the stuff is all fine and no problems. car runs great. but it does have stock suspension so its handles just like any other car. pulls very hard, gets over 30mpg

stereo stock cassete-didnt waste any money on that at all, just use the radio or a cd player with the cassette

nothing DID squeak, untill yesturday, so ill look into that and see what i can do.

brakes are stock and i think there getting old, i can look into those too.

BUT body its clean, int. is clean, motor is strong

keep the questions coming and i can answer accordingly

ill be in town (elkhart, near south bend) on friday night how far do you want to go to meet? , no idea how you could get the d16z6 motor(if your interested) but i can just give you the p28 ecu ither way. you can chip those to fit alot of motors or can sell it for like $75-$150 so its not bad at all.

Back