FS/T: 94 Hatchie for 90-93 Teg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StealthMode

Kung Foolin'
I have a red 94 CX Hatch. I got new CertiFit bumper covers, so they are black. Looking to sell or trade for a 90-93 Teg in the Colorado area. I'm trying to get as much as I can for the car, and I would consider trading it for a stock Teg straight up.

Includes:
D-series engine work
Intake/Exhaust
Coilovers
Pioneer CD player
Viper Alarm system/keyless entry
Full lip kit
95 GSR wheels
5" Tach
hatch cover
Denji projectors
JDM amber corners

Hit me up people!

Ok, I'll try to get some pictures up. I'm trying to get as close to 3000 as I can. That price would be nice, but I'd be willing to negotiate as long as I get close.

Ok, let's see if this works. I uploaded some pictures to the Hondaswap gallery, so I'll put this link up.

:ph34r:

you put it in a private gallery. so no one can view it

ok, I think I got a couple up in the public one. I may have put the same picture up twice, and that was an accident.

Anyone know why when I view the gallery page, it says that I have "reached my bandwidth" and I can't view the pictures?

here is some of your pictures
gallery_15484_1_49980.jpg

gallery_15484_1_154184.jpg

nice wheels :thumbsup: looks just like mine

Hey thanks for putting the pics up. I am not too computer inclined when it comes to fancy-pants things like putting up pictures. I'm sure it's not that hard, but I'm an idiot. Anyways, there it is. It has a minor dent in the driver's door because my dumb ass dad took a corner too fast when it was on a dolly and the wheel jumped over the front edge. . . BAM. . . "What the fuck did you just do, dad!?" It's nothing serious though. Little rust blister on the corner of the hood. It's been like that since I got it, because the people that had it before me had a bra on it, and never took it off when they washed it or anything.

I have a 92 teg LS with projector head lamps and clear corners. Full fiber glass avenger body kit (needs work). Full Tanabi cat (no ebay junk shit). AEM CAI with bypass valve.
Autometer 5" tac, indiglo gauge faces. After market radiator (don't know what brand). White underglo's (rear bulb burnt out) and head just been rebuilt. Nothing wrong with interior... no burns, no rips, no cracks and no tears at all. Working moon roof, power windows, manual locks. Needs very minor body work and paint. We just bought the car from MN for 3800 but I'd rather have a 5th gen hatch and am located in KS.

Originally posted by skillz2k5@Jul 14 2005, 08:18 PM
I have a 92 teg LS with projector head lamps and clear corners. Full fiber glass avenger body kit (needs work). Full Tanabi cat (no ebay junk shit). AEM CAI with bypass valve.
Autometer 5" tac, indiglo gauge faces. After market radiator (don't know what brand). White underglo's (rear bulb burnt out) and head just been rebuilt. Nothing wrong with interior... no burns, no rips, no cracks and no tears at all. Working moon roof, power windows, manual locks. Needs very minor body work and paint. We just bought the car from MN for 3800 but I'd rather have a 5th gen hatch and am located in KS.
[post=526347]Quoted post[/post]​

PM sent

Back