FS: Tial, Greddy, Garrett etc. Turbo Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MJ93Hatchback

My turbo project went to the pits :(, troubles with getting my engine rebuilt so I have just decided to cancel the whole project and do something different. I have good quality parts despite some of them are used.. So I am selling all of the turbo parts I have bought so far..Prices are firm. These prices will take them, but I will consider legit offers.
I am located in the Hampton Roads area...If you have any question feel free to Pm me of respond to the post..here we go..

Tial 38mm Wastegate- Used for about 2-3k miles, also the guy did not use a dump tube so there is a little mess on one side of it, 10lb spring. $130

Greddy Type-S BOV- used with the same set up as wastegate. SOLD

Rebuilt Garrett t3/t4 (.50/.63) turbo and Cast iron manifold (d-series)- Sold

New All in One Electronic Boost Controller and Turbo Timer (ebay)- $190

type-s bov adapter-$10

92-95 civic universal FMIC+Piping (ebay)- $120

Feel free to shoot me any questions about anything, thanks for looking

Just give me a call 7576477568, Justin

Last edited:
just wondering

i have in h22 civic u think i can make the turbo and all that fit if so hit me up and lets work out a deal

can i get a pic of the flange on the turbo side of the manifold?

more pictures of turbo are up, make sure to look at the last picture where there is a piece chipped..I was actually not informed about that when I purchased it but I was told that shouldn't be to big of deal...

Free bump. I'm just marking this for future reference as you have parts I may be interested in. :D Best of luck on your sale my friend. :thumbsup:

It could be as soon as today if things go well or as soon as two weeks. I'm really hoping sooner than later, of course. Things have been up and down lately as far as parts and people that have come through with them, so I will let you know as soon as I know something. haha For the mean time, I wish you the best on your sale. :thumbsup:

thanks man, I know how that is, I have already had people tell me they want the parts and what not and I'll shoot them a Pm to call me and I haven't heard anything, but yeah my # is up here so if things go good for you just hit up me up, good luck with your things too

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Right now I'm waiting to find out whether I'm trading my EK hatch for an EG hatch today or not. The wait is killing me!

don't doubt it..proud owner of a EG hatch right here :Di ..and as soon as I get these last couple part's sold I will have a B16 SiR-II powered hatch :thumbsup:

Back