Fs: Turbos, Manifolds, & Wastegates in Arizona

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Full-Race Henry

9.616 @ 159.16 mph
Hey Everyone,

A few of my friends and I have a bunch of turbo stuff for sale. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me at anytime. Just to let you all know, everything is OBO, so don’t be shy to make me a reasonable offer.

Here is a link to my vouch page: http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=941851

Email: henry@full-race.com
AIM: Full Race Henry

Rev Hard Turbo Manifold
MSRP: $599
Sells For: $325 - 450
SELLING: $275obo

This B Series turbo manifold is a cast design from Rev Hard. The smooth hi-ductile iron guides exhaust gases effortlessly to the turbine giving quick spool-up and reliability. This manifold is AC compatible. T3 Flanged & 35/38mm wastegate port.

Drag Turbo Manifold
MSRP: $550
Sells For: $425
SELLING: $275obo

This B Series turbo manifold is a cast design from Drag. This manifold is AC compatible and also includes a life time warranty. T3 Flanged & 35/38mm wastegate port.

Full-Race ProStreet Turbo Manifold
MSRP: $1199
Sells For: $1099
SELLING: $949obo

The classic Honda B Series ProStreet turbo manifold is a must for those seeking to extract maximum power from their setup. This item is brand new and ready to go. No waiting for the manifold to get built. It is T3 Flanged & has a 44mm wastegate port.

Turbonetics Deltagate Wastegate
MSRP: $250
Sells For: $200
SELLING: $149obo

Designed for durability, with a 1.250" stainless steel valve, nomex/silcone diaphragm and with a unique "stand-off" actuator section, the Deltagate can control boost on engines that develop 300-400HP.

Tial 38mm Wastegate
MSRP: $319
Sells For: $239
SELLING: $199obo

TiAL's line up of high performance, race proven Wastegates. TiALs Wastegates are trusted by the biggest names in the racing industry. With so much depending on the performance of the valve, its no mystery team leaders choose to equip their cars with the best.

Garrett T3/T67 H.O.
MSRP: $1399
Sells For: $995
SELLING: $975obo

The T3/T67 H.O. is the newest addition to the Full-Race turbo family. This is absolutely the biggest most powerful T3/T4 turbo on the market today! The compressor specs consist of T04R 67mm compressor wheel with a max flow rate of 75 lb/min, 0.70AR T04S compressor housing, and is good to 700 whp. The turbine specs consist of a P trim turbine wheel, 0.63 A/R turbine housing and a 4 bolt standard turbine discharge. Also this turbo is equipped with a 360 degree thrust bearing and an Oil cooled & lubricated center section.

Back