FS: Two P28 Auto ECU's and one Programmer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tab

Super Moderator
Last year I bought this programmer and two ECU's at seperate times.

Note:
I installed the socket on one of the ECU's. It may work, but I was a novice, and so the work could have been much better. It is being sold as is, no refunds.

The second ECU, I bought off of EBAY. I was told it was "virgin, untouched", etc. I cracked the case and found that it had also been socketed. I believe the J1 jumper was cut. I traced the ECU back through the ebay channels to another seller who said it should work. It is also being sold as is, no refunds.

The eprom programmer is a Batronix version 4. I bought it in hopes of programming chips for either of my two ECU's. Here is a link to the batronix page for this and other programmers.
Programmers

Now, I found out later that a P28 auto will not work on my H22 auto application. It seems that since the H22 has an external TCU, it would be very confusing to try and run this ECU, since I don't know where I would find a program to run a P28 auto H22 with TCU. PGMFI.org didn't have anything for me.

I will sell both ECU's for $75. If you want just the one I believe to work(no guarantees), then $50.

The programmer is on the website for $120 plus shipping. I don't have a box, but none of the wrappers have been opened on the cords, and I have the CD-rom, power supply, serial cable, and burner unused. I would let someone return this item to me,minus shipping, if it did not work, but only DOA. I will write down the numbers for my protection, and I hope I know you. Newbies get no returns.
$80 plus shipping.

I'll sell the whole set for $150. If you do this, then I will refund the price of $25 for one of the ECU's if one or both don't work. So if you send me $150, then I will send you both ECU's and the burner+gear. You are stuck with one ECU and the burner, but I'll refund for your choice of the ECU's $25. I won't take both back if neither works, because places on EBAY repair them, and chip them for you.

Thanks in advance.

any ??????, email me.

bump again.

I'm an honest person, and have plenty of people that know me here......

This is a good deal. I paid a lot more than this for the programmer a year ago.

Originally posted by 2000Si@Sep 13 2005, 09:39 PM
Will the auto P28s work on a 2000 Si? or no?
[post=554061]Quoted post[/post]​

yes, but of course you'd need to get a conversion harness, which I don't have.

Back