Fs: Zex Nitrous Kit W/plugs Brand New!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D See 2

Up for sale is a BRAND SPANKING NEW zex nitrous kit new in box. The bottle has never been filled and everything was taken out of the box only to make sure everything was there and to take pics. This is a COMPLETE kit. Nothing is missing. Everything you need for installation. This is the kit of choice for all import tuners. because of it's ease of installation.

It is a dry system and is adjustable from 55-75 HP. I bought this brand new from atlantic speed for $475 about 5 months ago and never got around to installing it. Since then i have decided to go all motor and need the money for pistons.

I am including 4 Brand new zex hyperformance triple electrode spark plugs ($30.00) which are a must when running nitrous to avoid pinging and detonation.

I am asking $450 (Firm) + shipping. e-mail or instant message me AIM:eek:nezexycrx and give me your zip so i can let you know of the shipping price. I Prefer to use paypal to make it easier for the both of us but i will also accept money orders.

Feel free to e-mail, PM, or instant MEssage me with any questions.

s3e74a44c638b4.jpg

s3e74a4692dd53.jpg

you know you want it!... my friend had the same kit in his del sol vtec and was able to pull a 13.3 on drag radials (still spinning the hell out of first gear). I helped hi install it and it was a piece of cake.

I'd love to bro,but I have too many little issues that add up to a big amount to do it now.

It's all good. Ya know of anyone who might be interested?

one last bump for the night... e-mail me and i will get back to you tomorrow.

This needs to go NOW!!!

$425 with Plugs

shipping will be from $10 to $20 depending on your location

the item is still for sale!!!

$435 shipped to your door.

... i also have a zex booster inline fuel pump for sale brand new never been used. hit me up... this stuff needs to go.

Back