fucken bitches broke into my car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mygsr

yesterday when i came out of school and i was going to my car i noticed that my fucken RIGHTwindow was boken they stole my radio and the funny thing is that they stole two cheap ass walmart speakers but sad to say the stole my trunk cover so now ihave no music all im listening is my engine revving my only real security is a tagger switch i got put on it a couple monts ago then i just lock the stee ring wheel with the usual e-brake and leave it in gear i was thinking of wiring the tagger switht to the button to turn onthe cruise control is the any other thing i can do at least make it harder so the thiefs can take my car

Not really on topic, but I've read a number of your posts and would just like to suggest the use of a period and possibly some grammatical proof reading. Your ish is just too hard to read to be honest. You'll get more replies on here if you are concise and organized with your writing. FYI

that sucks...what is a tagger switch?

You can get a fuel cut off or something, that's a cheap DIY security feature.

Originally posted by wanderinman@Jun 8 2005, 12:40 PM
Not really on topic, but I've read a number of your posts and would just like to suggest the use of a period and possibly some grammatical proof reading. Your ish is just too hard to read to be honest. You'll get more replies on here if you are concise and organized with your writing. FYI
[post=509650]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: ^^^^^^^

Thats sux though.....

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 8 2005, 11:46 AM
that sucks...what is a tagger switch?

You can get a fuel cut off or something, that's a cheap DIY security feature.
[post=509655]Quoted post[/post]​

in most alarms now the come with engine kill which means you cant start the car with out pressing the alarm button but a tagger swith you switch it by hand

Dont get the fuel cut-off switch!! I had it and it sucks. The only thing you have to do is connect the wires together and start the car. It didnt work for me! Try using some air horns. LAtEr :unsure:

Dont get the fuel cut-off switch!! I had it and it sucks. The only thing you have to do is connect the wires together and start the car. It didnt work for me! Try using some air horns. LAtEr

there is no absolute answer to this problem, but if the fule kill switch is properly routed and hidden, then the chances of a thief stealing your car are greatly diminished...

its the same thing with a starter kill switch...
it prevents theft, but if the thieves know what they're doing they can re-route and switched electrical connection...

a fuel kill switch, wont stop a thief from stealing your radio or breaking your windows. so get a loud as alarm inside the car...some were hidden...it will anoy them and probably leave

alrms don't do shit all they do is pop a window open the hood and cut 2 wires. 10secs and you alarm is dead.
and if they want your car the use tow trucks most of the time

get a 2-way alarm thats what I suggest that way the 2-way goes off and then you can be running out to your car getting ready to beat there ass and you can set it to where it doesn't go off on the car...therefore they wouldn't be knowing you are coming >:) lol EVIL!

my friends is300 had a remote started put in, but it was linked with the car alarm and everything too. so much as waving your hand in the window set the alarm off. the control unit on the keychain would go off if the alarm was set off, and if someone else were to unlock the car with the spare set, this chain would let him know the car has been unlocked. same as if it were started. and the range on this thing is unbalieveable. ill look into it and let you know the kit he got. very nice kit.

sounds good...but my teg had a motion sensor and it sucked..it would go off all the time, even when it rained...

but the other features are tight...

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC@Jun 19 2005, 04:33 PM
get a 2-way alarm thats what I suggest that way the 2-way goes off and then you can be running out to your car getting ready to beat there ass and you can set it to where it doesn't go off on the car...therefore they wouldn't be knowing you are coming >:) lol EVIL!
[post=514080]Quoted post[/post]​

agreed, a 2-way alarm is good. i have one, and i always know what going on with my car, plus i have it wirewd that if they manage to start the car without the keys and take off, once they hit the brake pedel it dies everytime. plus my siren is mounted at a spot where its annoyingly loud in and outside the car "ear peircing" really, people are just going to do it if their determined. any car can be stolen or jacked. WHY DO THE FREAKS THAT STEAL HAVE TO RUIN IT FOR US...

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC@Jun 19 2005, 05:33 PM

yup!! Viper 791XV, is what i have. no incidents yet, but nice to know that i will know if my car is messed with.

Originally posted by LysergikkFuneral+Jul 19 2005, 10:05 PM-->
CiViC_SOHC
@Jun 19 2005, 05:33 PM

yup!! Viper 791XV, is what i have. no incidents yet, but nice to know that i will know if my car is messed with.
[post=528798]Quoted post[/post]​

Car jackers suck, :thumbsdown:

I have come to the conclusion that if they want what you have bad enough that they are going to get it no matter what.

All you can do is the stuff to prevent it, alarm, kill switches, lots of LED's, loud annoying sirens (I have found that piezo sirens inside the car are almost unberable to listen to and they are small and easy to hide). But you must remember that this is stuff that prevents theft, not completly elimates the threat.

Motion activated shotguns.. Bond used em, why not?

Then again, as many times as i've accidentally set off my own alarm I'd be blown to bits 2 days after installing em.

Originally posted by phyregod@Aug 3 2005, 12:28 PM
Motion activated shotguns.. Bond used em, why not?

Then again, as many times as i've accidentally set off my own alarm I'd be blown to bits 2 days after installing em.
[post=535212]Quoted post[/post]​

that would suck lol...anyone got any websites of some good 2-way alarms? I was gonna get one from around here but the one I wanted was over 400 bucks...and I want it soon and im trying to put my new motor in so its gotta b a reasonable price!

Back