Full jdm h22a swap for sale!!! Still in my running car!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shawndemaria

SELLER:shawn demaria
TRADES: CTR 5 LUG, EK HATCH PARTS , JDM STUFF, K SWAP PARTS
PRICE: $2,000
CONDITION: GREAT!!! still in my running hatch

OK GUYS IM NEW TO THIS SITE BUT I HAVE PLENTY OF PPL THAT WILL VOUCH FOR ME ON K20.ORG!! I AM A LAGIT BUYER AND SELLER AND I EXPECT NOTHING LESS IN RETURN!! NOW WITH THAT SAID LETS MOVE ON TO THE SWAP

SPECS: jdm h22a, non lsd trans, chipped p28 with 2 step and launch control high rev set at 9000 and check engine light comes on at 8200 as shift light, aem fuel rail, aem under drive pulley, 450 blue top injectors, stage 3 3 puck cluch act. probly more but that all i can think of at the moment

WHAT U WILL GET: u will get both motor and trans,ecu, axels,shifter cables,and complete shifter,wireing harness,and mounts

REASON FOR SALE: I have a turboed k24 swap im doing and have no need for this swap it will just be sitting around getting old if i dont sell it so her u go!! i have alot more than im asking into this so someone will def be getting a great deal swap has been in the car for about 1 and a half years and i have had no problems with it at all!! car ran steady 13.7s in the quarter mile and is a sweet swap!! just want to go bigger so lets get this thing gone so i can finsh getting what i need for my k!!!

these are the only pics i realy have due to the fact im in iraq the ones with the motor in the black hatch is the hatch the swaps in now due to my wrecking my old red on valve cover is polished now due to the black pealing swap has aprox 66,000 on it

qpj9lz.jpg

4r93sg.jpg

2mrsa5s.jpg

2damxib.jpg

rip:: pic of it in my old hatch
2a50sl.jpg

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS PLZ EMAIL ME AT onemadplaya@hotmail.com

Back