Full size truck shopping

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
yup you will be buying full size trucks for your kids before you even know it! 16 years? nah... 6 months. trust me.

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
Sealed the deal on a '19 Denali

Pick her up Monday

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221218-115454.png
    Screenshot_20221218-115454.png
    760.1 KB · Views: 14

Chris_Lee01

I saw one video on YouTube, where Customer bought RAM Truck 3 years back, he also booked Tesla Truck at the same time but now, the RAM truck is getting costly, so the person is asking Elon musk, where is his Tesla Truck.

Seeing your post, reminded me of that, thank you COVID Line is heart touching.

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
Elon is mental. don't count on anything he says.

Got her home last night. she fits in the garage. it's tight, but she fits.

Shed gets delivered in a few weeks. Need to clear out all this lawn crap.

IMG_20221219_194937417.jpg

Last edited:

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
100% get a Ram. The interior space in the Crew Cab is insane and they ride like a car. I had a Sierra with the smaller back seat and it's night and day compared to the Ram. I think my Gladiator has a larger back seat than my Sierra did. Not to mention the 5.7 is much better than the 5.3. Denali would probably have the 6.2 I imagine but I'm guessing they're pretty pricey. But absolutely avoid the 3.6 at all costs.
I got the 6.2 w the 10spd

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
So i'd like to get a tonneau cover for it. Would like to find a design that 'locks' with the tailgate (eg, it won't open without the tailgate being open as the tail gate itself locks with the car.

Thinking about one of the sliding ones instead of the folding design.

Let's be real here, i mostly want this to support bringing home groceries and packing the stroller in the bed and keeping it all dry.

I'm trying to figure out if i have the carbon bed or not... i can't find the details on it. seems to matter in terms of what fits. vin decoders aren't helping. Anyone know a good one for gmc?