get up and do sumthin!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What the fuck? All that for a cigarette?

That shit happened in america YOU KNOW the fucker whos doin the kicking better knock a bitch out the first time. Someone woulda been catching a beat down UFC style for something like that.

How the fuck could that guy just sit there and not do anything? He has got to be a candidate for the wimp of the year award for that.

if you read the sub titles its not over a ciggarette.... its about him fucking around with some girl that he isnt supposed to be

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 11 2005, 11:48 AM
if you read the sub titles its not over a ciggarette.... its about him fucking around with some girl that he isnt supposed to be
[post=524087]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea, I knew it couldnt have been over a ciggarette.

This one guy kept talkin about dont mess with that girl and shit. Still dont warrent gettin kicked in the face multiple times tho, lol.

welp the kid was obviously a bitch... add that to the fact that there was at least 6 other guys there with the guy who was kicking him in the face...

i dunno i still would have done SOMETHING.... i mean shit even if he tried to get away.... i dunno id rather get my ass pummeled by 6 people for trying to fight back, than sit there like a bitch getting kicked in the face by one..... :shrug2:

what a fucking pussy. If all six of those guys fought the way the one guy was fighting, I would have kicked all their asses!!! That guy couldn't figt for shit.

fighting????? what fighting?????
maybe i missed something.... but i didnt see ANYONE in that video fighting
i saw one kid, who happened to be there with a large group of kids, intimidating and beating up on another kid
but nowhere in that video did i see any fighting

I thought they were just beating the crap out of the guy for "Chookoo" and they were telling the others not to hurt the girl he was with.

If you watch it again I'm not so sure he knew what was going on untill it was too late. Also the attackers kept asking "one more?", so maybe every time he got clocked he was praying it was the last one... :p

I liked how they kept asking him though. He said no the last 12 times you stomped on his face and asked him if he wanted another... but maybe this time he will say yes..... :lol:

That fucking made me angry and tense watching.

Someone would have been dead.

That kinda thing is where you grab the dudes leg and break him off at the fuckin hip.

Bitch of the year!
That was fuggin weak. If he's just gonna sit there all calm and get his shit busted, he deserved it.

(One of those kicks looked like an ensiguri. Good shit!)

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jul 12 2005, 01:34 AM
That fucking made me angry and tense watching.

Someone would have been dead.
[post=524547]Quoted post[/post]​

Da. He would have picked up his leg, I would be to my feet - Duck to the right towards the camera - Clear leather and wait for another approach from any of his friends - IF a swing were to be thrown, two to the chest one to the head. Grab the girl and run.

In my area this is how those communist gangsters behave. I see this all the time. They usually stay to their own, but if they make the mistake of pulling this kind of crap with an asian or italian - It's all over. I think what made me most angry was listening to the assailant "You ok? You understand why must I do this?" Commie punk.

Albanians are like this too. They tried to get in my grille about a chick a few years ago, and I stood up to them - nose to nose and wide-eyed and they backed off. They call me "crazy kid" now :)

-> Steve

Back