Getting No Spark

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kakarrott

i have installed the B16A first Gen into my 90 civic HB and its stupid it wont start it cranks but thats it i checked fuel pressure ok timming ok ground wires ok distributor power ok but no spark maybe wht do u think guys ICM or COIL

Yes i found out that it was the vtec oil pressure wire is wrong or grounded because i disconnected it and the car fired up i got the wiring from hasport do u know if im supposed to leave the original wires in with the new VTEC wires or leave them out because the car does start up only if the oil pressure wire disconnected if i reconnect it will shut the car off and wont start . Another ?? when it starts the idle is real high and wont go down after about 3 to 4 min the idle start to go up and down non stop they said it might be vacuum hoses /// oh almost forgot one last thing on the crank pulley theres is 4 mark 1 is by itself and 3 are together with is the one that should mark TDC the one that by itself is white the other three dont have color execpt for the middle one its red my timming is all messed up i got the gun but stupid wanna be mechanic's like me dont know JACK......Thanks TO all who help ......

Back