Giveaway

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

klyph

Dismember
VIP
I recently erroneously bought a Xentec HID kit for a 9006 bulb when I needed the 9004. It was a private sale, no returns, so rather than go through the hassle of re-selling them, I thought I'd give them away on Hondaswap.

If you have a vehicle that takes a 9006 bulb and are interested in this kit, send me a PM telling me why you deserve to benefit from my ignorance. You'll have to pay shipping from Alaska, so take that into account. I reserve the right to pick whoever the fuck I want, so be creative with the message since I am fickle and irrational. Here's what you'll receive (Brand new in the box):

41iihgSZGtL._SS400_.jpg

Amazon.com: XenTec HID conversion kit 9006 (HB4) 10000K Single Beam Xenon (Sky Blue): Automotive
(I'm not sure if it outputs that exact color, but it is that same kit.)

I haven't discussed this with the Admins cuz that's how I roll, fast and loose. Maybe I'll start selling Hondaswap T-shirts on Ebay next :hide:

Doesn't fit in my 4runner, civic or bike... You tease.

thats a stand up move there klyph. im sure there is some others on here that needs it more than i so let them chime in first. but if your having trouble i will take them lol

How were you able to order something off amazon and not get a box of dildos instead of what your ordered? :(

lol

i have no issues with this at all...

I don't want em, but yah! for whoever gets them.

Unless I do a custom headlight for my bike.

I'm gonna let this go for a few more days. You guys seriously lack creativity. I'm willing to delete your feeble attempts to woo me and allow you to try again.

How were you able to order something off amazon and not get a box of dildos instead of what your ordered? :(

lol

i have no issues with this at all...

It was a private sale, but it probably should've came with a dildo, since I pretty much screwed myself :mad:

That's really awesome of you to do, Klyph. Rep! :thumbsup:

Send me something that makes me laugh and leaves me bewildered ate the same time. Something unexpeccted. Something original, I dunno, am I asking too much?

Send me something that makes me laugh and leaves me bewildered ate the same time. Something unexpeccted. Something original, I dunno, am I asking too much?

Something that makes you laugh? That should be easy for this crowd. They're a hoot at times. ^_^ If I were in need I'd try and send you something to cheer you up and make you laugh. It comes easily at times. ^_^

i think you should just strap it onto a seal or something, that way you can see it coming when you're ready to club it.

Back