giving up?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sihatchback_RL

Hey guys, it's been a while since i have been here. I sold my car, parted out my other car and stopped tuning now. yeah, i gave up. Any of you guys gave up? I mean, it's just so much money, and i can't afford to live like this and see my lady and my litttle girl struggle. I'm just working as a smog tech right now and helping friends with there projects. I just wanted to say that if you guys are calling quits, i give you pat on the back. Not that i will ever be here again or tuning is bad, i will always be here on hondaswap, helping out newcomers that were just like me. just wanted to share.

Dont forget about me... No longer ScrapinSi... Now i'm ridinghighwithahouseavananda2003crv... :)

Gotta grow up sometime... No worries.

I will always have my Civic, at least (And the CRX by the looks of it). They get input, and put back into the garage. My mom drives my Civ right now, the CRX is sitting in my dad's driveway awaiting my new radiator and then it's off Turbomirage.

I think I will ALWAYS have the Civic. It's just a good car. I moved away from Honda because I was growing stagnant - but I think I will own the Civic until it's stolen or wrecked. I occasionally drop $200 into it for no reason.

Moving from honda's isn't upgrading -it's just important to not grow stale in one thing. That's not what the hobby is about.

well I went and got a better carrer to make enough money to keep my hobbies. Now its to the point said hobbies are a part time job and I am making money doing it. If you love it you will find a way to do it.

i'm the prme example of giving up, after my civic was stolen.... i have an 06 scion xB :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i'm the prme example of giving up, after my civic was stolen.... i have an 06 scion xB :)
In your scenarious, you've made an intelligent decision, because that is, without a doubt, one vehicle that NO ONE will steal. :p

yeah yeah, but you can't argue with these though

gallery_29_83_142132.jpg

gallery_29_83_39327.jpg

gallery_29_83_200025.jpg

:ph34r:

:)

and mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (i still want that brunette)
wheres the other pics????????

Quoted post[/post]]
:)

and mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (i still want that brunette)
wheres the other pics????????

67_3266.jpg

in front of my buddy kelly's car..

67_3267.jpg

and in front my my buddy chris' box

67_3276.jpg

tim's box

67_3275.jpg

eddie's box

67_3302.jpg

tim (2nd place in class)

67_3303.jpg