god so tempted right now

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

corvetteguy

Well, My uncle runs Southington Chev in Ct and he told me he could put me in a Silver 2006 Cobalt SS Supercharged fully loaded for under 19k.....or a Red 2006 Supercharged SS Monte Carlo with 600 miles on it for 24000...cept it only comes in an Auto and i am done with Auto sport cars....

if i could only sell my truck i would jump on that Cobalt in a second....

So who wants to buy a Ford Explorer Limited for 11k :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Ford Explorer ? Oooo I threw up a little and swallowed it.

Flat up trade it in.
Yeah well, problem being is i owe like 11,500 on it....Trade in value is like 9k but i have a dent that i made with my fist in the fron fender...besides that its pretty mint inside....Prolly only get like 7500 8k for it trade in wise...which adds another 3500 -400 on the price...

Private Party Value is about 11,300... i would have to sell it straight up for what i owe on it

You ditch that fucking explorer, ya hear me ?

You do whatever you need to.. bury it in upstate massachussetts and call a cab.

The Cobalt is SO worth it.

IMO the cobalt sux.

Its Heavy, FWD, and Supercharged.

FWD + SC = mad wheelspin y0

I know you are chevy lover . . . but the SRT Neon kicks the cobalt's ass in every catagory.

Quoted post[/post]]
IMO the cobalt sux.

Its Heavy, FWD, and Supercharged.

FWD + SC = mad wheelspin y0

I know you are chevy lover . . . but the SRT Neon kicks the cobalt's ass in every catagory.

i'm not really a chevy lover, ima corvette lover.......just happens all my hookups are in chevys and those are really the only two affordable cars i could get.....fully loaded neon would prolly run me 24k

you sold the vette for almost half this because you needed the money.

don't be an idiot like i was. you got a mortgage/rent now...

Keep the explorer. I read that the cobalt is one of the most unreliable new cars in that certain segment. Other than the corvette, chevys blow, their whole layout, quality of materials, comfort, driving....

Back