Going to SC....:D

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Welp, it's official, we've decided to go to SC. Sure we can get fireworks in PA or other states, but it's time for that road trip. At least it will give me a vaction.

I dunno, I haven't decided if I want to go camping or stay at a hotel.

I technically am not even going to be paying for the trip. I have almost $1000 of other peoples money for fireworks, 500 for cigarette (not mine again), then my friends have money from their friends, so everyone else is paying for the trip. But then again we are at risk cause I know there's got to be a huge penalty for transoporting explosives.

Any ideas on concealing these things? I know it's illegal, we're not terrorizing anyone, we're not going to blow anything up, just getting ready to have some entertainment on 7-4-05.

Let's leave the negative comments out of this one please.

If you are taking a car that has speaker covers that can be takin off easily throw all th good crap behind those. Thats what I would do, but I have a crx so I can hide alot of shit in my plastic in the back. You could always crack it too hahah, take one for the team you know. Roll it up in towls or somthin if you are going camping. Thats all I can think of at the moment best of luck to you and be safe.

TrUNK...lol

I dunno where else to hide em'
I know If you get caught you're fuc*ed..and with your luck..shit i wouldn't even try to purchase any...Have someone else do it for ya..
I'll be heading to PA this friday right after work......Its not too far from me...I do it every year and to this day i have never been caught....
I just receive the New Phantom Fireworks catalog in the mail, and they have some new shit i want to check out.....
Last year I spent about 1100 dollars in FIreworks.....<---Not all mine though...
Mines were only the free stuff they give you when you purchase anything over 300...lol.....

Originally posted by Drake@Jun 15 2005, 09:30 PM
If you are taking a car that has speaker covers that can be takin off easily throw all th good crap behind those. Thats what I would do, but I have a crx so I can hide alot of shit in my plastic in the back. You could always crack it too hahah, take one for the team you know. Roll it up in towls or somthin if you are going camping. Thats all I can think of at the moment best of luck to you and be safe.
[post=512678]Quoted post[/post]​

:wtf:
what are you going to hide in that speaker hole tingy..You can probably hide some wolfpack firecrakers Thats about it..... :lol:

I was saing it would work really well in my car seeing how it is a CRX. Thats why I asked about the car they will be taking, if it has a huge hole in the speaker port then why not stash some crap in there?

yea it gonna be in a taurus/sable. We're going to have a SHITLOAD of fireworks. Probably 2k or so worth, then another 1000 in cigarettes.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 15 2005, 09:43 PM
yea it gonna be in a taurus/sable. We're going to have a SHITLOAD of fireworks. Probably 2k or so worth, then another 1000 in cigarettes.
[post=512683]Quoted post[/post]​

hahha..You are so going to get caught...jk....Hope not...

Good Luck.....

Hey By the way..WHere in PA do you usually go to..? Is it in Erie PA?

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 15 2005, 09:58 PM
to get fireworks in PA, Easton.

To hang out, Stroudsburg area or Milford/Dingman's Ferry
[post=512690]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh Ok....I go to the one in NOrtheast PA.

When a friend of mine buys fireworks like you he just rents a u-haul trailer and brings um back. He has them shipped to Nevada then drives them into Cali. I think he usually puts in like 5k and sells em for like 15. Damn good return.

You're the demonic offspring of one of the greatest grifting minds in the world, and people give you $1500 knowing full well you have nothing to stick around for, to go to another state and buy items that you can't possibly attest to ever getting ?

:worthyp:

Originally posted by Estorvito@Jun 15 2005, 08:35 PM
:wtf:
what are you going to hide in that speaker hole tingy..You can probably hide some wolfpack firecrakers Thats about it..... :lol:

Well is he getting 3in. mortars or a shitload of bottle rockets?

There's a fuck ton of places to hide stuff in a car, but you don't want the fireworks getting too hot or exposed to too much sun.

HOLY SHIT 2K worth of fireworks? My friend and I usually buy one of those 60 dollar boxes and a couple of 15 dollar mortar lauchers and that will last for about 2 hours. What all are you gonna buy with 2 grand? Where in SC will you go to get them.

Originally posted by Estorvito+Jun 15 2005, 09:02 PM-->
92civicb18b1
@Jun 15 2005, 09:58 PM
to get fireworks in PA, Easton.

To hang out, Stroudsburg area or Milford/Dingman's Ferry
[post=512690]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh Ok....I go to the one in NOrtheast PA.
[post=512692]Quoted post[/post]​

Milford/Dingmans ferry and Easton are all NEPA. North Eastern Pennsylvania.

I'm out that way a lot, infact dinner on Saturday at the nice restaurant right on the main street of Milford.

You are never going to be able to hide that much shit in your car, if you can even fit it in. That's like three four cases of cigarettes, and a truck bed of fireworks.

we'll make as much fit as possible.

cigarettes.
2 cartons, 20 packs for me
500 worth for the kid in NY
400 for this other kid
5 cartons for the kid thats car it is.

not sure where we're gonna go in SC yet, my friends finace made all the plans.

New2,
Milford Diner by chance? the only diner in Milford's center, lol

b16coupe,
a lot of it's being resold, we'll actually only use maybe 200-300 hundred worth of it

I'm out that way a lot, infact dinner on Saturday at the nice restaurant right on the main street of Milford.

o well whatever..The one On East Main street...<----hihih :p
Thats the oneI'll be heading to...

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 16 2005, 05:18 AM
New2,
Milford Diner by chance? the only diner in Milford's center, lol

Nah, not a diner. Its a restaurant, the steak house right on the main street. I'll look it up in a second.

http://www.dimmickinn.com/index.html

Believe that is the place. The pictures are from a different angle than the street that I normally travel down though.

Originally posted by Estorvito@Jun 16 2005, 01:50 PM

o well whatever..The one On East Main street...<----hihih :p
Thats the oneI'll be heading to...
[post=512983]Quoted post[/post]​

http://www.montefortefireworks.com/

There's others as well in the area.

Back