Golly! Nsx Powered Hatch!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
pick up the march '03 stupid street... some how, signal auto shoved an NSX/R c30 into a chop-top hatch!
did i mention is STILL FWD?!?!?!?!?!?!?! fuckign sick.
and on top of all that, ITS NOT A TUBE FRAME!!!!!

sucky though- lame ass photographs.. they don't show the whole bay... just parts here and there...

300 horse/210 ftlbs they ran 12s-
they are shooting for 10s this season. bad ass.

yeah i saw that car before... bad ass running without a distributor :) ... im actually planning something like that using coil packs on my race car B)

Yea, I got to see that when I went to plamdale for an idrc event. Shit was tight, but they weren't running it as hard. Something must of been wrong and tried to get it back to 100%. I also got to see Signal's S15. *drool*

What's up with the ... inability to control bowel movements? Get a diaper tards!

This NSX motor in a HB seems scary, and almost dumb.

Is it really neccessary to do something like that? I guess the orginality gets publicity.

Originally posted by gupta_p@Mar 6 2003, 10:57 PM
What's up with the ... inability to control bowel movements? Get a diaper tards!

This NSX motor in a HB seems scary, and almost dumb.

Is it really neccessary to do something like that? I guess the orginality gets publicity.

Necessary? Not really. Feasible? Possibly. Insane? Bet yo monkey azz. They are signal, they are Gods, they do what they do, only because they can. And for the simple pleasure of watching amatuers droll over the ideas that they can put C32B's in their HB's. God bless the crazy bastards.

Back