gone in 60 seconds

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
ok ive gathered that u guys, or most of you hated fast and the furious. i just want to know what you guys thought about gone in 60 seconds. personally i love the movie. cant get enought of that shelby gt500 w/ nitrous. dvd-ch.25 baby, yea i know im sick :D what did u guys think of this movie?

I LOVED Gone in 60 Seconds. It had a real plot (somewhat), real actors, and actually had somewhat realistic technical mumbo jumbo. It wasn't the glorification of a fad like Gay & Curious was.

Any of you seen the original Gone in 60 seconds?

Hey, I have both Originals. The chase scenes last for like 50 minutes in both but the cars were really dull compared to the new Gone in 60 Seconds.

gone in 60 seconds is the shit. it rocks the house.

I've seen both as well.
Nick Cage is liek my favorite actor... so I love the movie... add Angelina Jolie.... and waaalaaa
cars + fav actor + hot ass chick whos a bad ass = killer flick in my book

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 29 2002, 12:15 AM
I've seen both as well.
Nick Cage is liek my favorite actor... so I love the movie... add Angelina Jolie.... and waaalaaa
cars + fav actor + hot ass chick whos a bad ass = killer flick in my book

B...i didn't know u liked girls? :huh: :unsure:

DSL's!!!!!!! and we aren't talking about fast internet either :p

and yes, contrary to minority belief, i like girls

gone in 60 sec was definatly a kick ass movie.... better driving scenes than F&F and farrrrrr better actors, story, plot, etc..... another movie with IMO the best driving sceens ive seen is "Ronin" :worthy:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Dec 29 2002, 01:16 AM
another movie with IMO the best driving sceens ive seen is "Ronin" :worthy:

:werd:

You have to watch "Who Am I?" (Jackie Chan). There's a chick who does some pretty trick driving in an Evo.

:worthy:

Who am I is an awesome chase movie, along with ronin. The evo in Who am I is so sweet, specially when they get it side ways. And no I havne't seen the last race but my friend justbought it...I am going to rip it onto ma computer soon.

I thought it was pretty cool. Lots of Old School rides and exotics. The way they stole the cars in the movie was pretty cool.

ronin is sweet but gone in 60 seconds blew....
the only car they show for more than 3 seconds is the gaystang

Back