Good news for the car world

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
TRUST successfully reorganized in Japan, GReddy in the U.S. churning along

This past September, Trust Co. LTD – the parent company of GReddy Performance Products in the U.S. – declared the Japanese equivalent of Chapter 11. According to a release from the aftermarket parts supplier, Trust has successfully completed the reorganization process (known in Japan as Minji-Saisei-Hou) and is hoping to be completely back on its feet within the next few months. During the reorganization, both Trust and GReddy have maintained its workforce here and abroad, developed new components, continued to produce parts and serviced its clients around the world. While we're happy to hear about GReddy's future involvement in the aftermarket, this won't be the first or last filing from a performance part supplier as the auto-apocalypse continues.

PRESS RELEASE

TRUST CO. LTD, JAPAN, BANKRUPTCY REORGANIZATION FILING IS SUCCESSFUL!

GReddy Performance Products Inc., Parent Company Successfully Undergoes Reorganization

Through Minji-Saisei-Hou, Japanese Equivalent of U.S. Chapter 11 Filing

March 11, 2009, Irvine, CA-GReddy Performance Products, a California Corporation, has announced that its parent corporation, TRUST Co. LTD, has successfully completed reorganization through Minji-saisei-hou in Tokyo, Japan, the U.S. equivalent of a Chapter 11 reorganization plan.

TRUST President Masaru Ikeda said, "At the official Creditor's Meeting on March 11th at the Superior Court of Tokyo, TRUST's reorganization plan was overwhelmingly approved. We are aware there are companies in virtually every industry facing financial challenges, and are fortunate that through a combination of sound leadership, perseverance and the much appreciated cooperation and support from our customers and partners, TRUST was able to complete its reorganization in such a short time. On behalf of TRUST Co., LTD, I want to express my deepest appreciation for all of the years of continued support from our customers. We truly value our relationships and look forward to continuing them for many years to come."

Stated GReddy Performance Product's Kenji Sumino, "Now that TRUST's reorganization plan has been approved, GReddy Performance Products is working hard to follow suit in the United States. We are very pleased with the outcome of TRUST's restructuring efforts and are optimistic and confident that GReddy will successfully emerge from Chapter 11 in the next couple of month as a proven leader in the high performance automotive parts industry"

Throughout the pendency of TRUST's reorganization, there has been no disruption in the supply of innovative products to GReddy Performance Products Inc., USA. GReddy continues to stock an excellent and complete inventory of products, which has allowed GReddy to maintain a 90% fill rate on orders, a number hardly matched in today's changing marketplace.

Expect to see a line of products from TRUST:

"Chapter Eleven" line of exhaust products with teflon coating.

yay! more crappy management systems, grapefruit shooter exhausts, and over-priced and underpowered turbo kits!

:p

hey, sometimes emanage is the only thing that works on other makes.

and it sounds like something that gets sprayed on a chicks back, or into a tissue

MS+S was what i was planning for the old mirage...

probably going to ditch the emanage soon for GASP evotune!

The greddy TT kit for the 350Z is one legit kit.

Only problem is, it is NOT a complete kit. However with a few more grand on top of it making it around a 10-12K total for the kit, it makes for one hell of a setup.

for $12,000 it had better be one hell of a setup!

you get what you pay for, a well done turbo kit for the Z will run you about 8K before little things like boost controller, fuel return system, little upgrades like new high temp PS line and so on.

It cost money to do things right.

My turbo kit was right around 7K before adding the other needed things, I guess with most of the goodies it put me around 10K for a single turbo kit. not counting install or tuning.

I know many people in the Maryland area running greddy TT kit making well over 500WHP, some of them are DDs

$12k would be a decent E36...
Prices will always seem high when looked at on a honda forum.
Most people who have wheels on their 350Zs have paid at least 3500. same goes for the BMW guys, just ask B the AVG money spent on wheels alone. Then look into big mods like turbos and such, 10k doesn't go very far at all.

If you want cheap, you're at the right place. Hondaswap.com

not me man. woot woot!
l_b4a6826538ed4b359ccfd69532b8df26.jpg

Back