Google + Profile Fields

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
Like mysapce, and then facebook, I've added in a postbit icon so you can share your google + profile account.

All you need to do is enter your profile number. For example, my profile url is:
Code:
https://plus.google.com/112205274167157028883

So I would just enter in 112205274167157028883 into the profile field box.

(click on your own name in google + to get your url.) If there is a ? and anything after after your number, you should trim that off as it is not part of your profile url.

I'm just trying to edit my general info and I don't have google+, getting this msg when I go to save changes:

"You did not enter the correct format for the Google+ field. Please read the field description for the expected format."

got it.. and removed myspace because i deleted my account long ago

Fyi, when you mouse over the g+ icon under the rep and liked section below your avatar it says FaceBook.

same as above :shrug2: probably the only error message it gives.

"You did not enter the correct format for the Google+ field. Please read the field description for the expected format."

no longer a helpdesk guy... a parter now :)

If anyone else is having problems with their profile, please let me know EXACTLY as i can't reproduce it.

Back