Got a girl problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

yea ok. so our marine corps ball is on Saturday, and i am taking my good friends best friend. Me and my friend are in the same shop at Miramar, so i've known him since i got out of boot camp, about a year and a half. Pretty much, i'm his best guy friend. this girl i am going with is his best friend, they've known each other for a long ass time, and are like brother and sister.

okay, so its usually the three of us that go out on the weekends and stuff, so i've known her for the whole time too. there's been a few times that i have mentioned to him that i like her, but i never really made a try to go out with her. One night when we were hanging out, we were talking about the ball, and right in front of both of us, he tells me to take her. so i did want to, so i just told her right there if she wanted to go with me.

now, the last couple weeks she has been calling me a lot, and we sit and talk for a while every time. the girl is awesome, totally the type of girl i would like to be with. she likes to be out doing stuff, but doesn't care about goiing out to expensive palces and crap liek that, just having fun.

So, now, last friday she called me at 1 am and wants me to go over there. so i go over, and we are on the couch watching tv and talking. she starts touching my arm and hand and stuff, and it goes from there and we start kissing and stuff, bla bla, not gonna go into details. since then we have been hanging out everyday except today. we went to the beach one day together, then the next went to the mountains, pretty fun stuff.

so heres the problem. friday she's the one that gave me the hickey shit on my neck that i posted about. Saturday, my friend Chuck saw it, and was all wierd when he found out we had hooked up. now he's being all wierd about us. i went out with him last night and kicked back, and we talked a little about it. It seems that his main concern is that me and her won't work out and we wont be able to go out in a group anymore, and he'll be the one in the middle.

sooo, now i i really like the girl, i think we could have a lot of fun together and i know she feels the same way, but is kind of feeling the same reluctance that i am. So saturday i am just gonna lay it all out how i feel and tell her that i really like her. now, Do you guys think thats the right thing to do?

i think my friend would eventually get over being wierd about it. one thing i want to tell her is that i don't want to mess up beign friends.

so yea, it sounds kind of dumb, but its been buggin the shit out of me since friday.

oh and here's a pic, what do you guys think? (edited now, fuckers.)
gallery_22248_168_147334.jpg

oh, here's the ex
gallery_22248_168_101677.jpg

alright 4 views, i know it's all guys, 'cause all the girls here on hondaswap have been leg-humped to the point of extinction. so no one has some advice???

lol, still a few years from that point. kinda wish i could find the right girl to marry while i'm young though

Sometimes somethings are worth jumping out on a limb for....

I married my first wife when I was 20 yo...and she was 28...and a slut...good in bed, but wanted too much money...after she stole everything from me...I vowed to never get serious with a woman again....

But then I met this other girl, I was still married, living with another chick, and dating a few other women...and this one girl just stole my heart...and 6 months later, I moved in with her, dropped and devorced the other ladies...and I actually married her...

I jumped out on a limb again...got the wedding done right this time...and it's almost 10 years later...were still together and happy. Best thing I have ever done.

If there is no risk, then there is no glory....

you can only party for so many years, and then you'll get tired of it and want to settle down...and when you do decide...you might not find another women that makes your world go around like this one does.

My advice would to do what makes you happy man. I understand you dont wana screw up your friendship, but like AirJockie said go out on a limb. We only live life once and you dont want to spend the rest of your life saying what if.

Ninja Edit:

She is far from fuggly.

Go get it dude.
You will repeatedly kick your own ass later if you don't try.

:werd:

i wouldn't gay it up and "lay it all out"
thats just asking for more akwardness

just keep chilling with her like you are doing
she's obviously into you so why pull the "feelings" card and run the risk of her getting weird'ed out...

just chill, kick back, let it run its course...

and it really doesn;t matter if you say the "i don't want to ruin the friendship" thing
for one thats more or less a given
and second, its not up to you if the friendship gets ruined
you could chill with her, get together and marry her...
or you could chill, you guys see it doesn;t work out and remain friends...
or things go south real fast...

looks to me like its a 66% chance of remaining friends with only a 33% chance of things going very badly...
thats pretty good odds, and you'd never know if you didn;t go for it...

but you sound smart, just keep doing the hanging out friendly thing and see where it gets you...

and tell her to STOP GIVING YOU HICKEYS....
thats so 6th grade... unless its on your knob...

I'm pretty much with recked. you're only gonna ghey it up if you start acting all serious. Just chill and let everything happen around you, see where shit is in a couple weeks and then see what's up. Like clayton said, sometimes you just gotta take a risk. Just don't do anything uber retarded and if everybody's mature enough the friendships won't fall completely apart.

We need a better upskirt pic of her than that. :laugh:

Just do her....err, I mean, just do it.

bro's before hoes.

don't forget that.

But at the same time, go for the chick. But if it starts getitng in the way of things and he becomes the odd man out, its your duty to set him up with a chick so you guys can all double date :p

but def go for it.
and don't do that whole feelings crap like mentioned. thats just asking for an early breakup.
just hang out. let it go with it.

just do't forget to include your buddy sometimes too. that's what he's afraid of. he dosen't want you two running off doing stuff allt he time without him. and while sometimes it will be necessary and needed, sometimes you gotta keep him around in the group.

You know, back in the day, men were men. Not touchy feely bitches. I don't know whats up with your "best friend" but that would weird me out.

Not that I'm an old fucker, but "back in the day when men were men" was like 5 years ago. Recently the male population has "gotten in touch with their feminine side". Fuck all that. Tell your friend to reach up into his stomach cavity, grab his nuts, and pull 'em back down into his sack before they turn into ovaries.

If nothing else, if you end up breaking up or whatever, try to remain friends.. You'll get a fuck buddy out of the deal and the threesome of a friendship you guys have going won't get fucked up. :dunno:

And tell your friend to watch the Godfather. Unedited, uncut. the whole thing. Maybe that will help his passage into manhood.

Your friend is insecure. My friends have hooked up many times too - And some (If not most) haven't worked out. I can't say that I have really been affected or care much. That's because I know that my friends are my friends, and I'm secure in my attitudes.

Sounds like he has something up his sleeve - even if it's a thought that he can't express.

This girl seems good, and if you're good to her there is no reason to break up. Just don't play into the politics and soap operas and everything works out fine.

On that note, my current girlfriend of 12 years was the best friend of my ex girlfriend. In other words: I dumped her to go out with her friend. Yeah, I know it's a scumbag thing to do - but my ex was ok with the whole thing. It was only years later that we drifted apart. (When I say "ok" withit, I know now that it almost killed her, but she was at least reasonable enough to know that there are things outside of her control - And that if I didn't love her that much, then I never would. She knew enough to let go, and I give credit where credit is due)

Life is funny that way. With today's complex relationships with all people around us, and the over-population means that more and more people are connecting on some level everyday. The 6 degrees of seperation has already become 5. There are now 5 steps of seperation in life in the NE US. That means that at some point, someone you know will be somehow involved.

someone needs to open that upskirt pic in photoshop and lighten it up a bit so we can all see if the carpet matches the drapes.

Do whatever feels right in your heart

Your friend is jealous or wants her..

:)

Quoted post[/post]]
someone needs to open that upskirt pic in photoshop and lighten it up a bit so we can all see if the carpet matches the drapes.
alright, the pics gonna go now. fuckin horny ass perverts. no wonder theres no girls here, lol.

as fro the other responses, thanks. i feel like don't even know what the hell to do because this is the first girl i have wanted to be with since i broke up with my ex of 4 1/2 years. about telling her everything, well, the reason i say that is that i can tell she is kind of waiting to hear something, yu know what i mean? I am not gonna go all out and be like, i love you, marry me, and stuff, but i want her to know that i want to be more than just friendws. My stupid ass has let a lot of potential gfs go because i was too much of a bitch to tell em how i felt about em. and the ones i missed out on were the ones that were way better girls, so i guess i just don't want to let that shit happen again.

as for my friend being wierd about it. i mean, he's not being like a girl and all emotional and shit. It's just that he avoids the subject, and when we talked, it was like, so ummm... Ehh, hes over that now i think, and yea i told him stragiht up that he was acting like a whiney girl, lol.
oh yea, could tell you 100 percent he doesn't want her, hard to believe that from a guy, butits true

dude, jsut pull a cocky/self-confident move on her. chicks dig that.
just be like, "i know you want me." throw in a little laugh, say it comically... you get it off your chest, she calls youa cocky bastard, and then you get laid.

err... wait, wrong thread....

Quoted post[/post]]
dude, jsut pull a cocky/self-confident move on her. chicks dig that.
just be like, "i know you want me." throw in a little laugh, say it comically... you get it off your chest, she calls youa cocky bastard, and then you get laid.

err... wait, wrong thread....
hah, thats exactly what i was gonna do, luckily shes the type of girl that can take a joke just liek that.

hey B, so was that your technique you used recently, you never gave teh details :p

K. What ever you do, don't ride it out. You have to see where you both stand asap. You have to get together with her, or space it apart. The inbetween sucked for me.

I did something stupid similar to riding it out, but then I realized we weren't going anywhere. So I inquired on where we stand, she didn't want a boyfriend but wanted me, and I don't stand for this, as she'd want me to only see her, but she wanted to see other people I think as well, and I'm not with the girl anymore. We never put a label on "us" and really we fell apart faster than we got together. Its been 2 weeks, and I still haven't even talked to this girl just because we really went seperate ways real fast when we started talking about a relationship 2 months into it.

You have to DTR that shit man.

Back