Got Freakin' Snow?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shaotek07

Been snowing all day in DC/MD/VA .. I'm in Rockville .. 17 inches and more to come ... BLAH

tablesml.jpg

on my table outside

beforesml.jpg

before I dug myself out

aftersml.jpg

after I dug myself out

17inchruler.jpg

ruler check

door.JPG

Supposed to snow all day tomorrow too..... :(

Here in south eastern detroit, we have recived more salt then snow. this year we have had like 12inchs total. If it is going to be all cold and my car all dirty, i atleast want some snow to go with it.

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Feb 16 2003, 02:16 PM
Damn, I wish I had some snow here in Dallas, can't remember the last time when I actually saw some... :(

Snow is cool about the 1st 4 times you see it.. then it begins to suck cuz you 1:have to dig yourself out 2:it's freaking cold (temp now high to mid teens) 3: Everything closes ... boooooooorrreeeeddddddd :eek:

2:it's freaking cold (temp now high to mid teens)

17 here now and maybe 1/8 of an inch in patches, and it has not snowed in like alot in almost the past month (it was less then 6 inches)

Originally posted by asmallsol@Feb 16 2003, 02:23 PM
17 here now and maybe 1/8 of an inch in patches, and it has not snowed in like alot in almost the past month (it was less then 6 inches)

man.. you can have some of this now lol.. I have to freakin' work tomorrow .. *blah* I hope they close the shop...

s3e4fe7c78d105.jpg

I took that a few hours ago its been snowing hard since then
my brother is near baltimore and he has about as much as you
looked to be close to 2 feet

Jeff

CT is going to be getting a fair amount of snow starting tonight into tomorrow. This sucks because I have a 67 mile drive to work, I just have to remind myself 2-3 more weeks of this drive. Last snow storm it took me 3 hours to get home, it usually takes an hour and 10-20 minutes. I am so fucking sick of the snow. My truck is white from all the salt Assachuetts uses, I already have a few rock chips in it and I have a broken windshield and I bought it brand new 2 months ago.

I look outside .. water streams from the top of my house .. and the corners of my eyes.

damn snow.

s3e4fed4eca154.jpg

(edit .. that image .. and i live in virginia beach)

i had that snow on friday and part on thursday morning i beleave here in mn

werd y0... i'm in maryland and we've gotten about 19 here in edgemere, MD. shit is crazy

they are saying this will be the most snowfall EVER accumulated in 48 hours if it keeps up (which they think it will)

Originally posted by one zexy crx@Feb 16 2003, 04:15 PM
werd y0... i'm in maryland and we've gotten about 19 here in edgemere, MD. shit is crazy

they are saying this will be the most snowfall EVER accumulated in 48 hours if it keeps up (which they think it will)

I hate Virginia.

That weather map up there shows the tail end of the snow, which is what we are getting now.. around 2 inches here.

To the guy hasn't seen snow is dallas.. what part? I know in richardson, they were getting snow last month along with us.

god damn. how do you guys have 2 feet, and i havent gotten shit yet?? makes no sense. 4 hours away in MD by car, and you ve been getting snowed on for a day or 2 now... wtf. wack ass storm

Originally posted by DazedCivic99@Feb 16 2003, 05:44 PM
there is white sand here in northern florida that looks like snow

damn you and your sand.. *sniff* .. I wish I was back in FL heheh this snow sucks

shaotek07, you now need to burn in that snowy hell of yours.

I can already see my vision turning green while looking those pics of yours. :angry:

MEBBBEEE .. if the ocean dissapeared .. we could totally get ~1" of snow?

Back