Got full set of EK seats in a EF hb today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jdubspeeds

I hope to get some pics of it soon. The front was bitch, but the back went together pretty fast. What kinda seats everyone got in there car? I got 93 Integra seats in my EF. Ill post the details in the interior forum in a bit with some pics hopefully.

I just finished up the brackets for the inside rails on for my miata seats in my 89 hatch. I just got tired of sliding all over the damn seats when I auto-x.

Originally posted by Jdubspeeds@Apr 7 2004, 11:58 PM
I hope to get some pics of it soon. The front was bitch, but the back went together pretty fast. What kinda seats everyone got in there car? I got 93 Integra seats in my EF. Ill post the details in the interior forum in a bit with some pics hopefully.

How did you do it? Any welding? I want to put 96 Civic seats into my girl's 88 Civic sedan.

Actually were putting 93 prelude seats in a sedan too. We had to drill and bolt down the lower holes on the rear holes, we cut the seat brace and used bolts on the front bolts. The rear seats are same size as a ef so but an ef is uses a female end on both inner hinge spots. And an ek uses a male end on the drivers side rear. So I cut off the male end and drilled it out. Then for the outside rear hinges I welded 2 peices of round stock and put them into the holes and it works great! For the lower cushion I just pulled the hooks off the fabric and rebent the wire to hook in, in a different location (the hooks for the cushion are on the far outside on a ef and on an ek they are closer together) Hard to exlain I know, but can be done in a day.

i have 99 lude seats in my 91 hatch...
only 2 bolts and they sit SLIGHTLY crooked, but it was better than fabbing new brackets all together

had early teg seats in the hatch, again only two bolts, they were nice, and some smuck gave me 100 bucks for them so i got to use my lude seats
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sparco Fighters in a crx... :shrug2: I had 90 Teg seats in in before the Fighters.

Originally posted by Jdubspeeds@Apr 8 2004, 12:58 AM

so do you have EK seats, or 93 Integra seats in the EF? im confused.

I think he put the EK seats into another car, and he has the Integra seats in his own car.

Thanks for posting up the info Jdub!

Yeah my EF9 has integra seats, and I put ek seats in another friends car, and im putting prelude seats in a 4dr. I Gott remember to get some pics....

NP celesta

postpics.gif

"cocaine is a helluva drug"

Ive got 90 Integra seats in a 90 Integra, 93 LS-S seats in my Project RezurREXtion- woot!

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Apr 8 2004, 10:34 PM
my seats are super nice.

i have 1990 Integra seats in my................1990 Integra :p :D

:ph34r:

I'm with smonkeyboy. I have 02 Civic Si seats in my 02 Civic Si. :) LOL. I love 'em.

Thiefs love em too... people get them stolen all the time. boo.

Back