Got my in-car cam mount finished

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
run down a buddy's road called Leadmine Road.

using the cam mount
Run 1
buddy holding the cam
Run 2

discuss.

Nice road, and good sound - but the run needs to be longer... :D

Reminds me of the hijinks I sometimes involve myself in on some of the backroads around here.

for some reason the cam cuts out between 15-30 seconds of footage, and max time on my cam is 30 seconds. its a canon powershot digital elph s200. i want an s230 sometime soon. :)

looks good, but raise the camera so we can see the road, plus you can see license plates if someone slams on their brakes for no aparent reason, you have an out!!!. my father put a $40 security camera with night vision, just in front of the rear view mirror. he runs it to a vcr and power converter. his insurance dropped. :) because he commutes 120+ miles a day, he's a better canidate because he will have video proof of what happened if he were in an accident. the camera and the vcr have already seen a few accidents of a few other people, not him. it funny, because sometime you will catch some funny stuff, like he got a video of a guy doing a wheely on a bike going 85+ in 5 o'clock trafic betwwen cars!!!

i need to do a run on a a local road and post it for ya!

the mount is nice needs to be a bit higher and make sure you have better light when you film

you could use a slightly better camera...but other than that, looks good!

can you get some pics of what the camera mount looks like and how you made it, i need one too.

Originally posted by Citizen_Insane@Jun 9 2005, 06:30 PM
Dude, they're REALLY easy to make. I would hope that you wouldn't need a diagram to build one....
[post=510380]Quoted post[/post]​

i didnt ask for a diagram i asked for a picture, ive never actually seen one not on a roll cage.

cammount.JPG

cammount2.JPG

cammount3.JPG

I used top put mine on the tripod, and strap it in with the seatbelts :)

How fast are you going? Curious because we have a couple roads like that I have been thinking about filming runs down.

Back